Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

3 hours ago, Almacger said:

Three season tickets renewed in family stand just before deadline, two adults and my son who turns 16 in June, 4 monthly dd and all went through fine.  We got an email from Rangers today to say that we no longer meet the conditions for the family stand (assuming as our boy will be turning 16).  Said that seat transfer priority is not available due to exceptional demand and limited availability.  We will be placed on seat transfer list for season 22/23.  Have emailed ticket office to clarify situation, hope I have picked this up wrong but it looks like they are basically telling us the we can fuck off this season and will not be allowed to have our sesason tickets renewed - wtf!!!!

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Surprised the system gave you the option of renewing if your lad is 16?  When my youngest turned 16 a few years back we were advised that we needed to relocate and moved from BR to BF.  Hope The Club sees sense.

1 hour ago, Boydy69 said:

I am in the same situation but I think it means you will keep your seat for this season but it will be reviewed again next season. 🤞

Received the same email. 

That email is a disgrace.

I wonder if the SLO's tweet is something that they left off the email by accident or something they have had to scramble because when realising they have made a huge cock up that would turn into a potential PR nightmare.

Either way, there is still a huge amount of work to be done behind the scenes at Ibrox to run a fit for purpose operation.

19 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That email is a disgrace.

I wonder if the SLO's tweet is something that they left off the email by accident or something they have had to scramble because when realising they have made a huge cock up that would turn into a potential PR nightmare.

Either way, there is still a huge amount of work to be done behind the scenes at Ibrox to run a fit for purpose operation.

Not really tbh, they're hardly going to say to people who've already renewed naw you're no getting that seat you paid for but thanks for the money anyway. 

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not really tbh, they're hardly going to say to people who've already renewed naw you're no getting that seat you paid for but thanks for the money anyway. 

The email makes it look like its getting taken away from you though. It's a shocker and really poor communication.

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Not that I had any problems myself but many a bear has , 44k renewing and not a person to actually speak to is ridiculous, my mate works for British Gas and speaks to punters from home 8 hours a day 

What a weird comparison. British Gas and a football clubs ticket office. Madness 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Where are you sitting? 

Stand Sandy Jardine Rear
Area GLW Area Bar 72 - West (copied from my email)

Its closer to the away fans but level with B72. I dont think it'll be access to the bar though as they sold out. It must sit just outside that zone as its one of the first in the row. I kept refreshing the stadium map and it came up by chance.

Just now, MorelosRangers said:

Stand Sandy Jardine Rear
Area GLW Area Bar 72 - West (copied from my email)

Its closer to the away fans but level with B72. I dont think it'll be access to the bar though as they sold out. It must sit just outside that zone as its one of the first in the row. I kept refreshing the stadium map and it came up by chance.

Also have to ask this, where are you sitting right now? 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Where are you sitting? 

I didnt tick the friendlies box but ticked the other games. Does the money come off automatically for all home games outside the league. Or do you get a choice to say yes or no. Eg if i cant make a Scottish cup tie but im opted in then can i refuse?

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

I didnt tick the friendlies box but ticked the other games. Does the money come off automatically for all home games outside the league. Or do you get a choice to say yes or no. Eg if i cant make a Scottish cup tie but im opted in then can i refuse?

Youll get a few days notice about payment coming out mate but once you’re signed up that’s it, need to take it. Better being signed up and if you can’t go then just hope you can sell it