Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

3 years in a row I've tried for a seat transfer and had no luck

Pish

I think next year around renewal time put up a post here, FF, GersNet, Twitter etc and ask if anyone isn't renewing and try and nominate those seats as ones you want to go to if they align with areas where you want to sit.

On 14/06/2021 at 21:01, MorelosRangers said:

Stand Sandy Jardine Rear
Area GLW Area Bar 72 - West (copied from my email)

Its closer to the away fans but level with B72. I dont think it'll be access to the bar though as they sold out. It must sit just outside that zone as its one of the first in the row. I kept refreshing the stadium map and it came up by chance.

I’m opposite end. Your in the comfy b72 seats at the extreme end as the b72 capacity was reduced by 70. 35 seats each end given up for normal tickets. No access to the bar though. Great view. you’ve won a watch. 

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m opposite end. Your in the comfy b72 seats at the extreme end as the b72 capacity was reduced by 70. 35 seats each end given up for normal tickets. No access to the bar though. Great view. you’ve won a watch. 

That's great to hear mate, thanks for letting me know 🤟🤟.

I was a little confused by the Bar 72 label but the price was 675 so didnt think bar access was available. I love sitting around that area so it's perfect. I refreshed my phone all afternoon and it showed up by chance.

10 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

That's great to hear mate, thanks for letting me know 🤟🤟.

I was a little confused by the Bar 72 label but the price was 675 so didnt think bar access was available. I love sitting around that area so it's perfect. I refreshed my phone all afternoon and it showed up by chance.

👍

20 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I've received a cancellation email from the Ticket office today with no further communication 😦.

I've emailed them back asking what's happened and contacted the SLO.

Edit - i paid on the website which they say is incorrect as its changed. How do i pay for the ST if its not the 4 direct debit installments that i got on the site when purchasing? They are holding my seat until payment is made via the new method. When i click the CCCS page it doesnt state any options available. 

1 hour ago, MorelosRangers said:

I've received a cancellation email from the Ticket office today with no further communication 😦.

I've emailed them back asking what's happened and contacted the SLO.

Edit - i paid on the website which they say is incorrect as its changed. How do i pay for the ST if its not the 4 direct debit installments that i got on the site when purchasing? They are holding my seat until payment is made via the new method. When i click the CCCS page it doesnt state any options available. 

Bank transfer 

15 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

@TamCoopz @KeyserSoze

I've had a response back saying they cancelled the Bar 72 row as its for hospitality clients. Despite it being available on the site and being £675. 

They have offered me GR6 row 170 odd now 😑

They are on to you.  😀I’ve had a conversation with the hospitality manager telling me some fans on the priority ticket list will benefit from the reduced capacity at B72. But mainly previous B72 ticket holders not wanting the full bhoona 

that’s why I said you won a watch getting that seat. 

23 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

They are on to you.  😀I’ve had a conversation with the hospitality manager telling me some fans on the priority ticket list will benefit from the reduced capacity at B72. But mainly previous B72 ticket holders not wanting the full bhoona 

that’s why I said you won a watch getting that seat. 

After a few more exchanges it seems like the B72 was an error and only for hospitality. I've accepted the GR6 offer which is still a brilliant view 👍