Season Ticket Renewals.

How about this for a shambles ..

Myself, my mate and his boy all sit together in the family stand.

We are linked via friend send family, when I went to renew MY season ticket, I was informed by the website that because it was just me (my mate & his boy renew theirs separately) that I couldn't because there wasn't a "child" ticket in my basket.

Now, I was going to renew all 3 & get the cash for the other 2 later but when I went back into MY rfc account, I could only see my mate & his kids tickets as an option to renew.

Separately, my mate went to renew theirs and he could only see my name & not his or his kids.

Its been like this EVERY year for over a decade & we always have to go to the ticket office to renew, except this year we can't .. and there's also no call centre we can call to sort it out either.

2 hours ago, Ace said:

We are linked via friend send family, when I went to renew MY season ticket, I was informed by the website that because it was just me (my mate & his boy renew theirs separately) that I couldn't because there wasn't a "child" ticket in my basket.

Now, I was going to renew all 3 & get the cash for the other 2 later but when I went back into MY rfc account, I could only see my mate & his kids tickets as an option to renew.

Separately, my mate went to renew theirs and he could only see my name & not his or his kids.

Its been like this EVERY year for over a decade & we always have to go to the ticket office to renew, except this year we can't .. and there's also no call centre we can call to sort it out either.

Just burn your smart cards mate, nothing else for it 

Ace and Malkytfp1 like this

10 hours ago, Ace said:

How’d you do it last season when it wasn’t an option to go to the ticket office?

5 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Have people received confirmation emails? I renewed both cards on Thursday and money is away but still no confirmation yet 

I got a confirmation email within minutes of renewing the 4 month payment plan no money out my account until the 1st June 

Wouldn’t recognise my password so clicked forgot password, got an email to put in a new password logged in and all three tickets were in my basket. No real problems apart from me being a mong.

1 hour ago, livibear101 said:

Have people received confirmation emails? I renewed both cards on Thursday and money is away but still no confirmation yet 

I renewed on Friday, but not received email yet either, I thought it would be a few days before I got one so not too concerned yet, if nothing by next Friday I will contact the club.

Does anyone know if your credit card details have not changed do you need to reapply for your CCCS or does it carry on.

jintybear likes this

26 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I renewed on Friday, but not received email yet either, I thought it would be a few days before I got one so not too concerned yet, if nothing by next Friday I will contact the club.

Does anyone know if your credit card details have not changed do you need to reapply for your CCCS or does it carry on.

They ask you for card details for the cccs before you buy your actual season ticket 

rbt1548 likes this

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

They ask you for card details for the cccs before you buy your actual season ticket 

I did it by bank transfer, once I get back home onto computer I'll have a look at my account and see what it says. That's if I can remember half my passwords :lol::lol:

TamCoopz likes this

Just now, rbt1548 said:

I did it by bank transfer, once I get back home onto computer I'll have a look at my account and see what it says. That's if I can remember half my passwords :lol::lol:

I think it can be amended up until a certain date anyway mate so I wouldn’t worry 

rbt1548 and livibear101 like this

13 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I think it can be amended up until a certain date anyway mate so I wouldn’t worry 

Cheers

Just got back in and checked my account,  my Purchase History is not showing my new season ticket yet, only did it yesterday,  if I remember correctly you can't do CCCS until you've got your season ticket.

Rangers#1 likes this

5 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Cheers

Just got back in and checked my account,  my Purchase History is not showing my new season ticket yet, only did it yesterday,  if I remember correctly you can't do CCCS until you've got your season ticket.

If you log in and go to my account you can check mate 👍🏻

702E32A4-D27F-43FB-97AA-2541E9B7C90C.jpeg

rbt1548 likes this

5 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Cheers

I did mine by debit card but it says then when you receive the confirmation email there will be a link to take you to the CCCS bit 

I’m sure the emails will come out start of the week 

rbt1548 and Rangers#1 like this

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

If you log in and go to my account you can check mate 👍🏻

702E32A4-D27F-43FB-97AA-2541E9B7C90C.jpeg

Thanks, that's what I did and after the info on how to do it there is a red box that reads,'No pre payment scheme enrollments are available '

Pretty sure it's because they haven't amended my purchase history to show that I have bought my season ticket.

TamCoopz and livibear101 like this

2 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

Thanks, that's what I did and after the info on how to do it there is a red box that reads,'No pre payment scheme enrollments are available '

Pretty sure it's because they haven't amended my purchase history to show that I have bought my season ticket.

Mine let’s me in and allows me to select my options and change card details etc so fuck knows mate 😂

rbt1548 likes this

Finally managed to sort it. Both mine and my auld mans were showing on his basket and nothing in mine then I managed to get both on mine. Just put through mine (Direct debit) and he can do his how he likes. Bit of a farce though.

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

How’d you do it last season when it wasn’t an option to go to the ticket office?

Auto renew which isn't an option this year either

46 minutes ago, Ace said:

Auto renew which isn't an option this year either

Strange that you got to auto renew last year because I’m usually on that but had to pay via a link that was emailed each month last year 

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Strange that you got to auto renew last year because I’m usually on that but had to pay via a link that was emailed each month last year 

Was confirmed by email as auto renewed last season but said payment to be made by whatever date through a link emailed, no money came out automatically. 

5 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Renewed the day the renewals came out, still no confirmation email and not showing on my purchase history but the money is pending on my bank account.

Anyone else the same?

Yeh that’s the same with me but I’m sure the emails will be out start of the week 

Wearethepeople72 likes this

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Club72

£1972+vat = £2366.40

that’s nearly double 

WHOLLY FUCK 😭😭😭

I had the chance to buy 2 tickets in Jan. But the club wanted the above plus another 50% due to it being 18 month ST. 

I wouldn't mind but the guy couldn't tell me a thing that was different to Bar 72 other than better tvs and the room is new. There must be more for your money or something added in. I've enjoyed Bar 72 many times but the knowledge of what the extra was non existent. It's a massive hike.

At first i was told it was that price for league games only. I ended up correcting him cos Bar 72 included all home games. 

Piss poor service so i didnt bother. It seems that fans signing up still dont know what they are getting for double the price.

KeyserSoze likes this

1 minute ago, MorelosRangers said:

I had the chance to buy 2 tickets in Jan. But the club wanted the above plus another 50% due to it being 18 month ST. 

I wouldn't mind but the guy couldn't tell me a thing that was different to Bar 72 other than better tvs and the room is new. There must be more for your money or something added in. I've enjoyed Bar 72 many times but the knowledge of what the extra was non existent. It's a massive hike.

At first i was told it was that price for league games only. I ended up correcting him cos Bar 72 included all home games. 

Piss poor service so i didnt bother. It seems that fans signing up still dont know what they are getting for double the price.

Is this two lots of tickets you’ve turned down? I understand rejecting this one because it’s quite costly but would you not rather at least have a season ticket in a shite seat then try get a move the next season?