Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

and people think Bysegrove is a great cunt, brought in to bleed the fans dry , or off ye fuck , disgrace 

“Maximise profits”

loads of the guys I sit with are raging. One text me to say he had been in touch with Bisgrove and they were going to find him a seat elsewhere as a priority. 
might be my next move 

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

“Maximise profits”

loads of the guys I sit with are raging. One text me to say he had been in touch with Bisgrove and they were going to find him a seat elsewhere as a priority. 
might be my next move 

I sincerely hope something gets worked out for people who can't afford this increase - but if everyone renews in the rest of the ground where do they go from here regarding another seat 

48 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

“Maximise profits”

might be my next move 

Bisgrove needs to watch mate , trying to go down the English premiership route of spectator in ibrox is fine and well when the razzmatazz of Gerrard surrounds the club , I hope he’s here for a long time but if he goes and the newcomers don’t fancy the new set up like they didn’t in the Pedro debacle etc could be loads of expensive areas of ibrox lying empty and they’ll be back relying on boys like ourselves 

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve been in bar72 for 8 seasons now. I’m not a mygers member never have been. 
I can renew if I like without mygers. 

So fuck up ya wee trolling lassie 

Aye but if you didn’t renew you’d easily get a seat elsewhere. Moaning constantly about having to renew a ticket nobody gives a fuck that you have 

On 24/04/2021 at 16:51, KeyserSoze said:

Club72

£1972+vat = £2366.40

that’s nearly double 

WHOLLY FUCK 😭😭😭

I logged in today and noticed that, will be sending the woman an email to ask what exactly are we getting for this increase.

It does seem they are just ripping the piss out of fans lately, especially with all the 55 branded crap 

Applied to pay the families 4 tickets by my usual 4 monthly direct debit instalments. Just got an email from premium credit advising me that they had created an agreement for me based on the info that Rangers had passed to them. I don’t want a credit agreement with these cunts. I’ve been paying by direct debit for years but all of a sudden I’m paying a fucking fee to the cunts. Fuck that! No been in the stadium for how long and that’s your reward. Not a chance. I’ll be paying the lot in a oner so that’ll be over £2500 when you add in the farce that is Mygers and we still don’t know if/when we’ll get back in. Oh and to top it off these cunts want there first payment at the end of next week...

14 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

Applied to pay the families 4 tickets by my usual 4 monthly direct debit instalments. Just got an email from premium credit advising me that they had created an agreement for me based on the info that Rangers had passed to them. I don’t want a credit agreement with these cunts. I’ve been paying by direct debit for years but all of a sudden I’m paying a fucking fee to the cunts. Fuck that! No been in the stadium for how long and that’s your reward. Not a chance. I’ll be paying the lot in a oner so that’ll be over £2500 when you add in the farce that is Mygers and we still don’t know if/when we’ll get back in. Oh and to top it off these cunts want there first payment at the end of next week...

I’d be trying to contact the club ASAP on that one. They shouldn’t be passing on your details like that if you have signed up for Rangers Direct Debit and not Premium Credit.

All sorts of issues with that. There’s also the fact that as it’s now a credit application that will show up on your file too when it’s something you haven’t asked for.

4 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Anyone paid by bank transfer Heard anything back yet, gave them £700 on Thursday and no confirmation at all. Can’t think of any purchase I’ve ever made where there is no instant email acknowledgement of payment.

I renewed on Thursday aswell and still not heard anything but I’m sure we will got an email sometime before the season starts 

I've a mate with a bar 72 season ticket and he was saying his ticket is going up to £1972 per season. Last season was 900 and was more than that for this season even though he couldn't attend. Very steep increase even if his seat is in a cracking location and needless to say he isn't happy. 

50 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I've a mate with a bar 72 season ticket and he was saying his ticket is going up to £1972 per season. Last season was 900 and was more than that for this season even though he couldn't attend. Very steep increase even if his seat is in a cracking location and needless to say he isn't happy. 

Add £400 vat onto that as well.

4 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

Did you follow the dd link in email 

16 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Add £400 vat onto that as well.

Fucking unreal. And this is just for league games, possibly a league cup game 20 games at most, that's £120 a game. I'd pay that if it meant a few drinks, bit of scran and chat from legends but not for a good seat, pint and programme.

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Fucking unreal. And this is just for league games, possibly a league cup game 20 games at most, that's £120 a game. I'd pay that if it meant a few drinks, bit of scran and chat from legends but not for a good seat, pint and programme.

It's for all home games. Friendlies, league, cup and Europe.