***** The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

16 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

No excuses it was a fuckin awful performance and to lose that goal was fuckin criminal 

A piss poor performance that we nearly got away with and maybe we didnt deserve to but the defending of the corner was pure amateur stuff, completely unforgiveable. People can question the manager taking of Morelos or whatever else but his players fucked it in that instance and let themselves, him and us down.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

No player is bigger than the team or dictate the manager but i can see Morelos going in the huff again.

You don't sub your best goalscorer in a cup-tie when you are not winning.

Another reason why we should cash in .I absolutely want new strike force in place next season .And an end to Alfredos stay at Ibrox.

Our defence is solid .Won us the league tbf .Our midfield has off days but on the whole ,we can add and improve it.

Our biggest worry is in attacking areas .At this moment .Only Kent and Wright excite me and that is area we need to address 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

No player is bigger than the team or dictate the manager but i can see Morelos going in the huff again.

You don't sub your best goalscorer in a cup-tie when you are not winning.

Goal was coming for Morelos. Felt at the time he came off it was reactionary to the header he missed (which was an outstanding save). Ideally Roofe needs to play with Morelos. 

Knew within the first 25 mins we were in for a bad night. It just had the feel we were going out. We struggle tactically against teams that play 3 or 5 at the back. St J showed much more dig and wanted it more over the full game. Throughly deserved for them. 

23 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Was their goal not offside?

Was convinced when the goalie headers it, that McGregor was ahead of the guy that puts it in the net.

Possibly but saying that you shouldn’t leave a big giant of a guy unmarked in the 6 yard box regardless of their position.

20 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Possibly but saying that you shouldn’t leave a big giant of a guy unmarked in the 6 yard box regardless of their position.

It’s not as if he couldn’t be seen either he had a fucking dayglo top on and a massive hillbilly beard ffs

11 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Well I waited to see if you were correct Bro but Rangers were rubbish, seems like the season has been too long for them.

So it's about turn for you, double time back to the barracks where the Sargent Major is waiting for you with tea and toast. :tu:

Not really the case though was it, we weren't at our best but created more than enough to win it and had little luck.  Even so, a last gasp equaliser was needed and then the lottery of pens.  Strange that you seem to be revelling in this result, or is it?

You clearly know SFA about serving your country so I'll treat you last paragraph with the contempt it deserves, you clown:wanker:

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

It’s not as if he couldn’t be seen either he had a fucking dayglo top on and a massive hillbilly beard ffs

coming back now and clark will never score again in his nelly puff.
sad we couldn't just keep hoofing the ball into the stand after we took the lead,to see the match out.

11 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Honestly think he is good enough, as a backup striker for half the games, when he's fit and can be arsed playing

The return we've got from Itten, Roofe & Hagi though has been nothing short of embarrassing 

Our defence has carried us to the title this season & we've come unstuck when teams have scored into us as we dont have enough going forward

People also seem to be forgetting that Roofe was hacked down in their corner at the end, which should have turned possession over to us if the ref had been doing his damn job. That single non-call had a massive impact as the clock would most likely have been killed off given how little time remained.

You go up to Perth last Wednesday play the proper team put in a proper performance, they would have came to ibrox waiting to get beat , they fancied it yesterday and that all stemmed from last Wednesday night , Gerrards attitude in the post match interview in Perth annoyed me and it’s all came back to bite him and us on the rectum 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

His brother used to post on here - @Clarkyyy

They're Rangers fans but you seriously cannot expect every Rangers fan to just lie down to us and let us win. What a fucking shambles that would be.

along the same lines as sutton fighting with the ex c****c killie keeper and accusing him of treason,at the same time of accusing dunfermline of lying down to us.

3 hours ago, Swagger said:

Shocking performance but still can’t get over their goal. Hardly concede all season then give a keeper the most free header you’ll ever see. 

Just fucking diabolical. 

We saw something similar against St Mirren in the League Cup didn't we? Was it Goldson went off near the end and we couldn't defend crosses to save our lives?

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

His brother used to post on here - @Clarkyyy

They're Rangers fans but you seriously cannot expect every Rangers fan to just lie down to us and let us win. What a fucking shambles that would be.

I hold my hands up it was a stupid thing to say and I did apologise for it to @Clarkyyy I was just angry at the time. At least they'll be one Rangers fan playing at Hampden in the semi final. Shocking performance.