***** The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

14 hours ago, bluenoz said:

No player is bigger than the team or dictate the manager but i can see Morelos going in the huff again.

You don't sub your best goalscorer in a cup-tie when you are not winning.

Mind boggling that he was taken off mate. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

His brother used to post on here - @Clarkyyy

They're Rangers fans but you seriously cannot expect every Rangers fan to just lie down to us and let us win. What a fucking shambles that would be.

Clarkyyy seemingly getting abuse on social media, not just about the game either.  Workmate just said there the now.

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Honestly felt sorry for Alfie yesterday. He was the only cunt that had the fire in his belly as usual and to be taken off after hitting the post was an abomination. It was coming for him. We needed more players like him yesterday.  

Do you think the booking had something to do with him being taken off? I was really surprised when he got subbed. 

Just now, real boydie9 said:

Do you think the booking had something to do with him being taken off? I was really surprised when he got subbed. 

No I don’t mate. I think Gerrard was looking for something different to get a goal. Imo Alfie was due, but to bring on Roofe for me was wrong. Could dissect the game for weeks, but how the fuck does Tav get the goal that should’ve sent us through?  Where was Roofe?  If I’m Alfie today, I’m fucking raging. Can see he wants more than just a League title. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

No I don’t mate. I think Gerrard was looking for something different to get a goal. Imo Alfie was due, but to bring on Roofe for me was wrong. Could dissect the game for weeks, but how the fuck does Tav get the goal that should’ve sent us through?  Where was Roofe?  If I’m Alfie today, I’m fucking raging. Can see he wants more than just a League title. 

I think if anyone was to score for us it was going to be Mo. Baffling substitution. 

3 hours ago, chris182 said:

We saw something similar against St Mirren in the League Cup didn't we? Was it Goldson went off near the end and we couldn't defend crosses to save our lives?

Said it when they got their corner last night - here comes St Mirren again. 
Im still stunned they scored how they did 

17 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Please go stevie. 

Papped out of 6 fucking diddy cups in a row

FFS. 

This is one of the most idiotic posts i've read on any Rangers forum this season. As much as we all wanted the Scottish Cup as well as the league title Gerrard has given us the most important league title probably in our history and that is what we'll build on for next season.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

along the same lines as sutton fighting with the ex c****c killie keeper and accusing him of treason,at the same time of accusing dunfermline of lying down to us.

I said a stupid thing in the heat of the moment. And I didn't know the goalkeeper was @Clarkyyybrother. I've apologised. And will apologise to @Clarkyyy the next time he's on. 

Trophy day can’t come quick enough to put things back in to perspective.

Everyone will have a sour taste left after last night but when we reflect at the end of the season it will be mission complete. 

next year the expectations rise again, as they should. 

19 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

I said a stupid thing in the heat of the moment. And I didn't know the goalkeeper was @Clarkyyybrother. I've apologised. And will apologise to @Clarkyyy the next time he's on. 

Wasn't having a go at you mate. 
Was just replying to Psb's post,and didn't actually read your post.