***** The Official Champions v St Johnstone Match Thread *****

8 hours ago, Soldier blue said:

Not really the case though was it, we weren't at our best but created more than enough to win it and had little luck.  Even so, a last gasp equaliser was needed and then the lottery of pens.  Strange that you seem to be revelling in this result, or is it?

You clearly know SFA about serving your country so I'll treat you last paragraph with the contempt it deserves, you clown:wanker:

You know fuck all about me, away and take a fuck to yourself.

If you don't like opinions or can't take some tongue in cheek banter fuck knows what you would be like in a squad.

Arsehole.

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

His brother used to post on here - @Clarkyyy

They're Rangers fans but you seriously cannot expect every Rangers fan to just lie down to us and let us win. What a fucking shambles that would be.

That been said don't get yourself on the end of the corner ya ride😂😂😂😂😂😂

Joking aside I don't expect any bear in football to lie down we must earn our success. 

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

His attitude pre match yesterday was something I’ve never seen before from him. He acted like Wednesday was all a ruse and we were going to scud them with magical tactics we had. I couldn’t believe we played literally the same way. 

If the manager is acting almost arrogant it rubbed off on the players acting like they just had to turn up. 

I think the players and the management thought they could just turn it on when it suited them.

Look to coast the remaining league games and then up the performance in the Cup.

It's blew up in our faces now. I'd say the exit needs to be a lesson learned but how many times is it going to take. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

That been said don't get yourself on the end of the corner ya ride😂😂😂😂😂😂

Joking aside I don't expect any bear in football to lie down we must earn our success. 

Every bear we play against is trying to get the move to the club they love.

had a few jokes about it offline myself but have absolutely no ill feeling towards him. 

pretty sure greegsy gave him his respect too at the end. 

we will add to this (20 point clear) team and we will improve to the point these type of mishaps won’t happen. A feel as we are a progressive as fuck outfit and have every faith in our management and team that we will. 

Btw we’re about to go into a season were we could seal champions league groups qualification for 30million + and the winners of the league get automatic 30million + 

A few people will be shocked when they see the step up in quality we bring in, in my opinion. 

8 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Every bear we play against is trying to get the move to the club they love.

had a few jokes about it offline myself but have absolutely no ill feeling towards him. 

pretty sure greegsy gave him his respect too at the end. 

we will add to this (20 point clear) team and we will improve to the point these type of mishaps won’t happen. A feel as we are a progressive as fuck outfit and have every faith in our management and team that we will. 

He's got a smashing beard mate more hair on his face than I have on ma head it's outstanding 😂

46 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Couldn't even watch the pens last night. As soon as their goal went in i turned it aff.

The season is now over for me. We may go unbeaten in the league but i dont really care tbh.

On to the summer now. Big changes are needed. :tu:

Big changes were 20 points clear bro😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Btw we’re about to go into a season were we could seal champions league groups qualification for 30million + and the winners of the league get automatic 30million + 

A few people will be shocked when they see the step up in quality we bring in, in my opinion. 

Every season since Gerrard came in he has improved the squad. That will continue. We will not make the scum mistake of sitting still.

Winning the league again next season is a guaranteed 30M+. Getting through next seasons qualifiers is the same. A lot of that will be invested in improving the squad.

22 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Every season since Gerrard came in he has improved the squad. That will continue. We will not make the scum mistake of sitting still.

Winning the league again next season is a guaranteed 30M+. Getting through next seasons qualifiers is the same. A lot of that will be invested in improving the squad.

Aye basically what a just said mate 😂

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

He's got a smashing beard mate more hair on his face than I have on ma head it's outstanding 😂

My old man used to tell me "you're cultivating it on yer face,and it's growing wild on yer arse",but that was back in the day. :thumbsup:
Big fuckin loonie flattened a teamate in his celebration,and barely glanced back. 

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Still not sure how we fucked up the last few minutes of extra time last night. :unsure:

Considering we did the same a few days earlier against them at Perth, it is still annoying me nearly 24 hours later. 

Was over it before i went to bed last night mate.
My son's just popped in and it wasn't mentioned in half an hour visit,until he was going away and we both agreed we should've fielded the first 11 on Wednesday,get the win and give them some doubt in the back of their minds.  

32 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Still not sure how we fucked up the last few minutes of extra time last night. :unsure:

Considering we did the same a few days earlier against them at Perth, it is still annoying me nearly 24 hours later. 

Yep me too mate . Trully gutted and I'm still amazed that any bear can shrug the shoulders and say whatever .

This guy on Snyde saying he is fine and dandy . At least our Manager sounds gutted . 

We all know winning the league was priority , yet we had one it months ago in reality .Our players attitude lately should be causing him cause for concern . I finally hope he becomes more ruthless with many of them 

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Was over it before i went to bed last night mate.
My son's just popped in and it wasn't mentioned in half an hour visit,until he was going away and we both agreed we should've fielded the first 11 on Wednesday,get the win and give them some doubt in the back of their minds.  

I thought I was as well and saying 55 was what was important, and of course it was the most important thing this season, but then I found my self up a 2 in the morning making a cup of tea because I could not get the fact we had done the same thing twice against the same team in a few days and the cup would have been the icing on the cake.

Anyway it is how it is and all being well I intend to be outside Ibrox on the 15th after the :aberdeen: game and celebrate 55. :cup:

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yep me too mate . Trully gutted and I'm still amazed that any bear can shrug the shoulders and say whatever .

This guy on Snyde saying he is fine and dandy . At least our Manager sounds gutted . 

We all know winning the league was priority , yet we had one it months ago in reality .Our players attitude lately should be causing him cause for concern . I finally hope he becomes more ruthless with many of them 

It just seems incredible that the players could not see out the last couple of minutes after what happened a few days before.

As I have said to Scotty I hope to be at Ibrox to celebrate 55 on the 15th. :thumbup: 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:mutley: forgot to say i was pished and got packed off to bed the earliest i've been for months,and probably the longest i've stayed in bed for years. 
It was without doubt a sore one. 

:lol:

I gave up drink a while ago mate so I was taking it fully sober hence the 2am cup of tea. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

:lol:

I gave up he drink a while ago mate so I was taking it fully sober hence the 2am cup of tea. :thumbsup:

Night time mover myself mate,and usually around 2 am as well.
Been the same since i retired about 7 years ago,and just put it down to part of my life. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Night time mover myself mate,and usually around 2 am as well.
Been the same since i retired about 7 years ago,and just put it down to part of my life. :thumbup:

I am not normally up at that time but I just could not get to sleep with thinking about the game, the tea certainly helped. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

We need be be league champions above anything else. 

A cup double ain't worth fuck all to me if we don't win the title. 

Isnt enough. Expectations are higher at Rangers. Should be winning everything domestically.

We're no a small team like Ajax fs