55 Commemorative tops

Willis

Anyone received theirs yet? I preordered mine, wasn't expecting it till the end of May at least but I got a text from Castore saying they're delivering a package on Tuesday and I haven't ordered anything else from them. I expected it to take ages after the previous fiasco with the tops

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

Anyone received theirs yet? I preordered mine, wasn't expecting it till the end of May at least but I got a text from Castore saying they're delivering a package on Tuesday and I haven't ordered anything else from them. I expected it to take ages after the previous fiasco with the tops

I saw on Twitter earlier a few had received their tops.

56 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Happy with them?

I ordered two, one to wear and one to be framed. 

I"m holding out for a framed top signed by SG for my birthday. If not the wife had better buy herself a sex toy and a big box of batteries.

Again. :craphead:

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Chocolate bar on route mate, @EverestGers was steamin after the scum game and ordered a load for random posters.

5 hours ago, Willis said:

What are you asking here genuinely? You’re getting your top on Tuesday as the text you got sent says.

What sort of information are you looking for from this post??

6 hours ago, Willis said:

heard nothing so I’ll still expect if being delivered on the 1st and anything before is a bonus