1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

You got yours mate? Still waiting on mine from the first batch as well 

47 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Nothing mate , downloaded the tracking app and it’s not even been despatched yet I’m going to email them to chase it up, literally ordered it as soon as I got the email and feel like I’ve been shafted 😂

I'm waiting on two arriving and not got mine, my sister hasn't had hers yet either. Happy to know others are waiting too. :lol: 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tops on fuck it. 

Delivered 5 mins ago. 

I honestly thought timorous beastie was just another dig at the scum fans.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Nothing mate , downloaded the tracking app and it’s not even been despatched yet I’m going to email them to chase it up, literally ordered it as soon as I got the email and feel like I’ve been shafted 😂

I still have received nothing or any confirmation that it has been dispatched. Emailed them last week and got this reply...

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Please be assured we are picking and packing all batch 1 Champions home shirts as we speak and will have all dispatched by the 1st of May.

Due to the volumes and social distancing in our warehouse all dispatches are staggered over 7 days but please be assured yours will be included within batch 1.

Thanks again for your patience and support and really hope you enjoy the shirt when you receive it.

Kind Regards,

The Rangers Team

#BETTERNEVERSTOPS

Never even replied regarding my question about knowing people who bought from the second batch for June but had received their order already!

TamCoopz likes this
Just now, GA1972 said:

Anyone know how long it takes for them to get back after you send in one of those contact forms?

Ordered my top in about the same minute they were announced and it’s not showing on the ‘My Orders’ bit of my account 

Try emailing them mate.

concierge@rangersstore.co.uk

On 02/05/2021 at 14:39, lewislaudrup said:

Anyone know if players are signing anything when there coming out of training due to covid? Like most people I want to get a few signatures on my top

Interested in this too, anyone know?? Waiting on my 55 top to arrive (batch one) and would love it signed and framed but doubt the players will be allowed to right now  

The Hammer 11 likes this
1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Has anyone received the programmes or badges that were preorder yet? Not sure when they were due but expected badge ages ago

Not received the 55 souvenir magazine that I ordered on the 9th March yet,I got the 55 malt whisky delivered last week.

Nameless Ghoul likes this