• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tops on fuck it. 

Delivered 5 mins ago. 

Got my one back from the framers today, not a good picture because of the glass shine back but delighted to have it on the wall.  

Posted Images

Got an email about a “champions wall” that’s going to be built outside ibrox. I hope some cunt tells them the trophies are wrong...

66AFB9CE-6547-4B6A-8B6D-0F68DA7E6D8F.jpeg

EB82584C-9CDD-4242-B595-EBD8C100267E.jpeg

3244CD40-E360-45A4-B338-1A1FDA8D41B4.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Got an email about a “champions wall” that’s going to be built outside ibrox. I hope some cunt tells them the trophies are wrong...

66AFB9CE-6547-4B6A-8B6D-0F68DA7E6D8F.jpeg

EB82584C-9CDD-4242-B595-EBD8C100267E.jpeg

3244CD40-E360-45A4-B338-1A1FDA8D41B4.jpeg

Surely it was just to give an idea and the club will know it is incorrect.

Personally i think this is a fantastic idea and good to see they are using the profits generated from this in improving the wider Ibrox footprint to assist in the club’s plans to truly enhance our historic stadium and the matchday experience.

18 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You’ve got me thinking now, I’m really unsure tbh. Heed is in the clouds 

😂 It was the only option for a signed Gerrard shirt at the time tbf and it’s the home one not the goalie so went for it 

TamCoopz likes this
On 07/05/2021 at 10:26, Rangers_no1 said:

Mines finally arrived today. Hope you guys still waiting get yours soon. 

20210507_102525.jpg

23 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Mines has now turned up 

Followed the postman to his house today. Entered peacefully and found this, I told yous he’d robbed me

ACBD952D-F9B6-43A3-99DA-0B865B7EE3FB.jpeg

Rangers_no1 likes this

Had to email them, it's significantly larger than my existing home top. Both manufactured in Turkey so something has changed. Bitterly disappointed as I planned to wear it on Saturday.

Castore seems to have linked up with our Logistics Partner Seko Logistics, well the delivery packaging of the Champions top has Seko Logistics name on it.

I don't remember seeing any other item i  have ordered from Rangers Store in the past have the address of Seko Logistics on it.

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

The Champagne is now in Costco for anyone wanting some before the weekend. £35.98 

20210509_142712.jpg

But it’s £55 on the website? Fleecing cunts.

And “limited edition?” My arse.

6 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

They had the vodka for £26 too. Bargain price for both but then again it is a bulk buy warehouse

Got one of the vodkas over the weekend there. Not sure whether to open for trophy day or keep it sealed  

C96FD22E-1805-435A-AB58-1246A82AB6A1.jpeg

Nameless Ghoul likes this

Ordered the Champions stuff second week in April for the boys to wear on Saturday but still fuck all.

Genuinely think the Castore workshop is like a Mcdonalds as in when you order there’s a TV with what you want and only then do they start to make it.

Tinpot as fuck.

29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ordered the Champions stuff second week in May for the boys to wear on Saturday but still fuck all.

Genuinely think the Castore workshop is like a Mcdonalds as in when you order there’s a TV with what you want and only then do they start to make it.

Tinpot as fuck.

Give the guys a chance mate we’re only just by with the first week in may 😯