55 Commemorative tops

Willis

1 hour ago, Master_Betty said:

Ordered my shirt on 7th March which I’m pretty sure was inside the first 24hrs of batch 1 going on sale. I asked them for an update and just got a reply that I ordered from batch 2 and they hope to start posting those June 1st. 
Probably nothing I can do but wait a bit longer but does that sound like a bit of skullduggery to anyone?

Did both batches not go on sale the same day? So even if you’ve ordered within 24 hours the first batch may have already sold out 

2 hours ago, Master_Betty said:

Ordered my shirt on 7th March which I’m pretty sure was inside the first 24hrs of batch 1 going on sale. I asked them for an update and just got a reply that I ordered from batch 2 and they hope to start posting those June 1st. 
Probably nothing I can do but wait a bit longer but does that sound like a bit of skullduggery to anyone?

15 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Did both batches not go on sale the same day? So even if you’ve ordered within 24 hours the first batch may have already sold out 

That's what happened.

I ordered as soon as they were advertised on that day, well, never went ahead with paying and placing the order for a few hours, it was in the basket. When i did finally pay the money, i had been trying to find out sizing and eventually just ordered two, whatever one fitted me i'd wear, the other to be framed, it accepted my order but said it was 2nd batch, sent from June 1st. 

They obviously seen the huge demand, quickly decided to offer more, hence 2nd batch after the initial 10,000 sold out sharpish!

2 hours ago, weeguy said:

Ordered kids top 7th March. Usual generic email reply when questioned.

Did they not state have the top for the last game if you ordered via 1st batch?

Cant say im impressed with Castore logistics 

The Mrs ordered two kids tops and was first batch. Still not arrived. I’m sure she told me this week she’d emailed them and they’ve taken 20% off the bill.

1 hour ago, murzo said:

The Mrs ordered two kids tops and was first batch. Still not arrived. I’m sure she told me this week she’d emailed them and they’ve taken 20% off the bill.

I just got an email saying I’ve got a 20% discount - I’m presuming as my order says dispatch May that means it’s 1st batch??

1 hour ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I just got an email saying I’ve got a 20% discount - I’m presuming as my order says dispatch May that means it’s 1st batch??

I think so mate but don’t know when they’ll get them sent now after giving discount.

2 hours ago, murzo said:

What was the email address?

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

Its on the confirmation email that she got when ordered, concierge something 

Thanks mate. Thats the email I used before and got a generic reply.

Have sent them another email and to my regret have decided despite this purchase being my sons 4th Gers top this season, my patience has ran out with Castore. No more.

14 minutes ago, weeguy said:

Thanks mate. Thats the email I used before and got a generic reply.

Have sent them another email and to my regret have decided despite this purchase being my sons 4th Gers top this season, my patience has ran out with Castore. No more.

Her message to them was something along the lines of she’s very not very happy that come Saturday she’ll have two disappointed kids who won’t have the strip to wear. 
Don’t understand how 1st batch come after 2nd, seems to be the kids strips that are delayed more than adult sizes.

5 hours ago, Siam69 said:

That's what happened.

I ordered as soon as they were advertised on that day, well, never went ahead with paying and placing the order for a few hours, it was in the basket. When i did finally pay the money, i had been trying to find out sizing and eventually just ordered two, whatever one fitted me i'd wear, the other to be framed, it accepted my order but said it was 2nd batch, sent from June 1st. 

They obviously seen the huge demand, quickly decided to offer more, hence 2nd batch after the initial 10,000 sold out sharpish!

Thanks. Maybe that's all it is then.

All this waiting for them to sort it out makes me feel like an opposition fan waiting for greegsy to take a goal kick when we are 1-0 up... 😁

5 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

Yeah, I ordered from the first batch within 30mins of the email landing on March 7th, but still hadn’t received the tops by Monday. So I emailed them that day and, in fairness, they got back to me on Tuesday apologising for the late delivery and offering a 20% refund.

Just heard a mate had his delivered earlier this week (he ordered hours after me), but it was the wrong size.  

I’ve literally never had a good online buying experience with Castore. They’re still a long way short of what should be expected.  Ridiculous.

I’ve ordered the 7th March so delivery expected for June. Did everyone receive a confirmation email? I’ve just checked and I can’t find one but the money had come off my account. 

Never mind found it. 

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Anyone got the programme or souvenir special yet? Games tomorrow ffs and i've not had either 

Programme came this morning. No sign of the magazine. Not sure why programme price is papped up either.

Surely the souvenir special is a complete story of the season so as we still have a game to play and the trophy lifting celebrations I wouldn't imaging these being sent out until the full season story is told. I am not expecting mine to come until after tomorrow's celebrations .

22 hours ago, murzo said:

Her message to them was something along the lines of she’s very not very happy that come Saturday she’ll have two disappointed kids who won’t have the strip to wear. 
Don’t understand how 1st batch come after 2nd, seems to be the kids strips that are delayed more than adult sizes.

Got 20% back today also. Thats not the point though, got an unhappy 10 year old and the top was ordered 13th March when “only” 10,000 would be made and wear the top the team will wear on trophy day. Don’t make statements you can’t keep.