55 Commemorative tops

Willis

1 hour ago, weeguy said:

Anyone from the 1st batch received kids tops yet? Ordered 13th March still nothing.

Yeah. Have you emailed them? Send them a  fairly strong email speaking of your disappointment and you’ll likely get some kind of a refund given how late they are and see them in the post soon after.

26 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Yeah. Have you emailed them? Send them a  fairly strong email speaking of your disappointment and you’ll likely get some kind of a refund given how late they are and see them in the post soon after.

Thanks mate. Emailed them last week , got the 20% refund but still no sign of the top

On 20/05/2021 at 09:46, weeguy said:

Thanks mate. Emailed them last week , got the 20% refund but still no sign of the top

I’m the same mate. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if next season’s strips are out before 1st batch at this rate.

6 hours ago, weeguy said:

Gave up. 1st batch (13th March) kids top still not arrived. Requested and received full refund. 

If we miss out on a big money signing this summer because we can’t afford it then it’s on you 

On 20/05/2021 at 07:40, weeguy said:

Anyone from the 1st batch received kids tops yet? Ordered 13th March still nothing.

Yes got the 2 I order about a week ago (1st batch ordered 13th March)

The delivery times on all orders are ridiculous - Ordered stuff from the store the day after the Aberdeen game…… Still waiting

On 01/06/2021 at 11:09, sergi1980 said:

Thanks for your help bud got a partial refund this morning :thumbsup:

Brilliant- Glad I could help.

Not entirely sure at what stage Castore think people are going to tolerate the length of time for delivery (I appreciate the 55 tops are slightly different as pre order)

I ordered additional clothing on 16th May off the website - Still no sign of it….