55 Commemorative tops

Willis

1 hour ago, Pure_Quality said:

Aye, just the mail mate. I bought two and it fitted through the letterbox fine.

That’s lucky, if you’d bought 3 they probably wouldn’t have fitted and the postie would’ve just bumped them 

still out my bin tbh

4 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

It wasnt possible to wear it during the match, but they did do what they said, the all wore it on the park after it
technically, you could see it as misleading but that’s nit picking, the rules mean they couldn’t do what your holding them to but the comment the club made about them being worn was true, just not officially during the match, I’m glad I got a swatch of it before it comes, looks smart.

Hardly nitpicking to think that “to be worn by the team on the last match of the season” implies they would actually wear it during the match.

Either way, it looked class during the celebrations and I’m glad it got an airing.

3 hours ago, Bydo said:

Hardly nitpicking to think that “to be worn by the team on the last match of the season” implies they would actually wear it during the match.

Either way, it looked class during the celebrations and I’m glad it got an airing.

It was worn by the team on the last match of the season but, just not during the 90 mins as that’s against the spfl rules, I can imagine the tarriers would have been allowed to alter their registered kit for some terry Munro shit but no chance would we be allowed that, but that’s another argument I suppose 

it looked class in the pic when I bought it and it looked good on tv, if you bought it and think the same fuck the bit where you thought I was gony be worn during the 90 mins and use that time celebrating than moaning ya cunt 😂

1 hour ago, Tomatasauce said:

It was worn by the team on the last match of the season but, just not during the 90 mins as that’s against the spfl rules, I can imagine the tarriers would have been allowed to alter their registered kit for some terry Munro shit but no chance would we be allowed that, but that’s another argument I suppose 

it looked class in the pic when I bought it and it looked good on tv, if you bought it and think the same fuck the bit where you thought I was gony be worn during the 90 mins and use that time celebrating than moaning ya cunt 😂

A good cunt.

Well my order came today - Well after when I thought it was arriving but I’ve got it now and it looks great.

Think Castore we’re abit economical with the advertising - ‘As worn’ to me means they were playing Aberdeen wearing it. Anyhow looked good for the celebrations.

If your still waiting - Hang in there

Just wondering has anyone actually asked Castore. what quality control checks are done in the manufacturing process of Rangers items.

It does not look like Castore own any manufacturing facilities, just seems everything is outsourced from that point of view hence why i asked the above question.

You would think someone from Castore would inspect the items at different stages of the manufacturing process.

If the above was done, then i would expect you would not see as much irregularity between the same items.

Basically Castore should put the same effort into its own products as they do in the Rangers items that are under the Castore Branding.

1 hour ago, weeguy said:

Anyone from the 1st batch received kids tops yet? Ordered 13th March still nothing.

Yeah. Have you emailed them? Send them a  fairly strong email speaking of your disappointment and you’ll likely get some kind of a refund given how late they are and see them in the post soon after.

26 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Yeah. Have you emailed them? Send them a  fairly strong email speaking of your disappointment and you’ll likely get some kind of a refund given how late they are and see them in the post soon after.

Thanks mate. Emailed them last week , got the 20% refund but still no sign of the top

On 20/05/2021 at 09:46, weeguy said:

Thanks mate. Emailed them last week , got the 20% refund but still no sign of the top

I’m the same mate. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if next season’s strips are out before 1st batch at this rate.

weeguy likes this

6 hours ago, weeguy said:

Gave up. 1st batch (13th March) kids top still not arrived. Requested and received full refund. 

If we miss out on a big money signing this summer because we can’t afford it then it’s on you 

On 20/05/2021 at 07:40, weeguy said:

Anyone from the 1st batch received kids tops yet? Ordered 13th March still nothing.

Nope, I've ordered 3 kids tops from the 1st  batch and still nothing 

On 20/05/2021 at 07:40, weeguy said:

Yes got the 2 I order about a week ago (1st batch ordered 13th March)

The delivery times on all orders are ridiculous - Ordered stuff from the store the day after the Aberdeen game…… Still waiting

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

If we miss out on a big money signing this summer because we can’t afford it then it’s on you 

I better reorder just in case Messi is lined up eh?

TamCoopz likes this