Ondrej Kudela

Kaydubya11

Appears this clubs ranks are full of wee scumbags and all this garbage they are coming out with just highlights that they should have been banned from all UEFA competitions for the upcoming season IMO.

Of course UEFA will fail to do this, sadly I reckon they are far more likely to reduce the racist's ban.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He said: "I never want to see Kemar Roofe ever again in my life and I certainly don't want to encounter him again on a football pitch.

"I can honestly say it was the worst incident I have ever seen on a pitch.

"I spoke to the doctor who was dealing with Ondrej Kolar's injury. He's a facial surgeon. He told me that if Ondrej turned his head a fraction, there was a 95 per cent chance he would be dead.

"The whole evening was just the worst experience for me in football. Honestly, even after the match had ended I didn't even notice the sporting joy of us having qualified.

"What everyone forgets of course is that we were clearly the better team over the two legs."

And Trpisovsky continued to offer his backing to Kudela despite the fact the defender has been found guilty of vile racial abuse.

He said: "Only two people know what happened there... Ondrej and Glen Kamara.

"I have a huge admiration for Kudela with how he put up with what happened and how he conducted himself on the pitch afterwards.

"It must have been an extremely difficult situation for him."

Dead HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm 100% convinced this wanker is also a racist tbh.

Huge admiration for someone who was found guilty and banned.

What a fanny.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He said: "I never want to see Kemar Roofe ever again in my life and I certainly don't want to encounter him again on a football pitch.

"I spoke to the doctor who was dealing with Ondrej Kolar's injury. He's a facial surgeon. He told me that if Ondrej turned his head a fraction, there was a 95 per cent chance he would be dead.

"The whole evening was just the worst experience for me in football. Honestly, even after the match had ended I didn't even notice the sporting joy of us having qualified.

"What everyone forgets of course is that we were clearly the better team over the two legs."

And Trpisovsky continued to offer his backing to Kudela despite the fact the defender has been found guilty of vile racial abuse.

"I have a huge admiration for Kudela with how he put up with what happened and how he conducted himself on the pitch afterwards.

Dead HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Want them in the CL qualifiers.

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Don't think that's quite true tbh.

Both games were very tight.

I don't think we got near them over both legs. We got a fortunate goal and other than efforts from outside the box never really got near their backline. Maybe a stretch saying far better but for me they were better.

On 24/04/2021 at 12:37, Kaydubya11 said:

I see this cunt is appealing against his 10 match ban. It would not surprise me if he has it reduced to about 7 games. 

Not sure they can reduce it as 10 match ban was the minimum sanction for racism. On that basis surely if the appeal rejected then still 10 match ban or appeal upheld and no ban at all as he is then deemed not to have made a racist remark. I suppose they could fudge it and say he was abusive but not racist and award a lower sanction, but can't give a lower sanction and still say he was guilty of a racist comment. 

18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I don't think we got near them over both legs. We got a fortunate goal and other than efforts from outside the box never really got near their backline. Maybe a stretch saying far better but for me they were better.

My recollection was I was unhappy we didn't score a second over there in the second half after being lucky to be level at HT. Made the home tie harder to take as I genuinely thought we were better than them after first leg. The losing an early goal on second leg changed tge tie completely as we then needed to score whereas we went into the tie technically ahead. 

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure why some are rewriting the two legs against Slavia like they completely dominated us, just not true.

Leg 1 - Wonder strike and bar the McGregor wonder save from a corner they never created much. Their keeper had a cracking save from Kent and Goldson missed a free header as well.

Leg 2 - McGregor should have saved their goal, we were dominating the play without creating much before and after the first red card. Second red destroyed us.

Both sides struggled to create much and us missing Tav was huge. Slavia are a good side, but I think we could beat them over two legs and considering how pished we were before the first tie they couldn't beat us. Had Roofe not got sent off, match goes to ET IMHO.

We were never scoring in the second leg, 11 men or not imo

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Dead HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gutted he didn't turn his head that fraction further

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t know why anyone would pretend people want to draw them for anything football related 

I'd enjoy giving them pelters and would relish the chance to see us kick fuck out them but more than that, I'd enjoy seeing us get through to the champions League.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'd enjoy giving them pelters and would relish the chance to see us kick fuck out them but more than that, I'd enjoy seeing us get through to the champions League.

Absolutely.

The majority of people saying they want to draw them in the qualifiers don’t really seem to be thinking of the football aspect of the draw though.

The game was in the balance before the red card. We were coming into the game and I'm confident we could have scored and taken it to extra-time. The stuff about them being far superior is a load of rubbish. Bring them on next season. It would be sweet revenge.

And imo, McGregor should save that header at the near post in which case we are still winning the tie.