Ondrej Kudela

Kaydubya11

36 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Slavia were very organised and frustrating to play against. Struggled to create any rhythm and they won a lot of fouls. 

A very smart tactically fouling team. We gifted them the goal at Ibrox and they sat in after that. They were entitled too. I'm confident we would have came into the game had roofe not got sent off. 

Before Xmas we would have beaten Slavia home and away. We faced the racists after we had gone off the boil. The squad was focused on the title. I don't fear them at all.

There is going to be upheaval this summer with some leaving, new chaps on the block, squad may not be as settled, etc. With the Euro's there will be many not as rested as they should be. Whole scenario makes qualification harder.

But my confidence in Gerrard and the backroom staff to overcome these hurdles remains undiminished.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The ban for that cunt should’ve been doubled at the minimum!  It’s not enough. 

Initial ban should have been double at least and not just included UEFA games. Minimum year ban from football and set a benchmark. 

On 10/05/2021 at 12:51, southcoastbear said:

Appears this clubs ranks are full of wee scumbags and all this garbage they are coming out with just highlights that they should have been banned from all UEFA competitions for the upcoming season IMO.

Of course UEFA will fail to do this, sadly I reckon they are far more likely to reduce the racist's ban.

If I remember correctly the 10 match ban was the "minimum" sentence for the racist offence!

In many sports, if you appeal and lose, the punishment is enhanced. Given the outrageous nature of the offence and the outrageous nature of his subsequent claims, the penalty should be doubled and Slavia (who have supported his appeal) should be banned from Europe for two seasons. It's the only way to get through to Eastern Europe. Opportunity missed.