Ondrej Kudela

Kaydubya11

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

The cunt has went to the CAS now. Czech national team have left a space open incase they reverse the decision. 

What an absolute wanker.

Aye and at the same time apologized to Kamara. What a fucking Muppet. Saying sorry and wishing you could take it back then trying to fight it. Should double the ban.

51 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye and at the same time apologized to Kamara. What a fucking Muppet. Saying sorry and wishing you could take it back then trying to fight it. Should double the ban.

Lifetime ban imo now. Shouldn't play the game again if he has admitted he done it with apologising.

33 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Lifetime ban imo now. Shouldn't play the game again if he has admitted he done it with apologising.

I have seen nothing saying that he apologised. 

Minimum of a year ban from all football for any racism is where we should be as a minimum. Any provable false accusations given the same for parity.

You will still get people try and deny that racism exists or that it is a problem. Let them face real consequences and realise that we won't accept it.

4 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

I have seen nothing saying that he apologised. 

Minimum of a year ban from all football for any racism is where we should be as a minimum. Any provable false accusations given the same for parity.

You will still get people try and deny that racism exists or that it is a problem. Let them face real consequences and realise that we won't accept it.

Just what I heard but looking into it he actually apologised for going upto Kamara and saying anything ie I haven't done anything wrong.

Fuck him, chuck him out the game.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Just what I heard but looking into it he actually apologised for going upto Kamara and saying anything ie I haven't done anything wrong.

Fuck him, chuck him out the game.

Nobody says sorry I've done nothing wrong :lol:

Fuck him and his shitty two bit team