Absolutely no excuse for not winning both cups this season

RangersMedia

Both cups shouldve been wins and we could've been looking at a treble especially since celtic had been put out both times. 

Boys need to sharpen up to the fact that not one single game is a given. Treat every game like its the last of your career. Because the tiniest win the opposition can take theyll take with both hands

Our record in the cups is brutal, fair enough if the defeats are by the tarriers, OF game and that, but to be papped out of cups by

Sheep twice 

Hearts

St mirren

St johnstone

Is a ridiculous stat, yeah the league was a priority, always is, but to not do the treble this year especially is a sore one 

Roofe for Morelos......... 

make of that what you will

roofe is no where near what Morelos is Gerrard just like the betfred unfortunately my friend this is on you. And this is also what we have no reason to fear the Liverpool or any epl manager situation. 

this is not an attack on Gerrard only an  observation 

We could have won that game 3 times over.

Unlike the St Mirren game, I don't think we played badly, although it was a slow start. St Johnstone made their own luck against us, and rode it at times too.

It did annoy me running the ball into the corner 3v2 at the end there though - why not go for the jugular?

Just now, AGC123 said:

Roofe for Morelos......... 

make of that what you will

roofe is no where near what Morelos is Gerrard just like the betfred unfortunately my friend this is on you. And this is also what we have no reason to fear the Liverpool or any epl manager situation. 

this is not an attack on Gerrard only an  observation 

The only thing I'd say in defense of it is that fredo left him with a hard choice because of the booking.