15th of May 2021

At this moment in the early morning .I wish last night was a bad dream as I’m truly gutted .Was beginning to think ,these moments against weaker opposition in vital games, were thing of the past .To be honest we have won the league .That feels amazing but it could be a feeling of what could have been, come this day .AsΒ I’m pretty certain we will blow the league undefeated record as well .

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Just want it over and done with now more than anything, absolutely scunnered yet completely made up in the same breath regarding this season.Β 

Said it after we exited the LC we'll look back on this campaign in years to come and wonder how the fuck did we make such an arse of blowing a treble which was more or less gift wrapped for us.Β 

Shades of 07/08 all over again.Β 

Talk of blowing trebles and gift wrappedΒ  is very arrogant of us IMO . Leave all that sort of stuffΒ  to the scum . We should have done much much better though. Losing to St Mirren was SGs fault for me , changing a winning team .

Last night was down to the players . They have clearly taken the eye offΒ since the league was wonΒ 

The 2 Cup competitionsΒ we were fuckin pathetic and I'm still Fuckin gutted about last night. Europe we did ok. Winning the league was all that mattered this season and I'm delighted. I'm still lookingΒ forward to us bringingΒ the league trophy back homeΒ on 15Β MayΒ 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is it fuck, Ross County put them out the LC then we blow it against St Mirren,what's the point in knocking them out of the SC if we can't go on and win it?Β 

We should be aiming to win everything domestically every season, all this talk of cups being a bonus is utter shite.Β 

What the fuck have Ross County got to do with us . Football doesn't work like thatΒ 

We should be aiming for every trophy but not saying we blew a treble , like we have some God given right . That is Bheastly patter for meΒ 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

What the fuck have Ross County got to do with us . Football doesn't work like thatΒ 

We should be aiming for every trophy but not saying we blew a treble , like we have some God given right . That is Bheastly patter for meΒ 

We did blow a treble, stop trying to butter it up.Β 

When the 15th comes last nights blow will definitely soften.

Still cannot fault our team we are invincible in the league another win against Celtic next week would make me happy againΒ :lol:

On a serious note though these cup ties need serious addressing and ready for next season.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok , whatever BIB . If you say soΒ 

Gutted but I'm not saying we did this . We have won a league . Half glass full meΒ :p:

Won the league and made a rip roaring cunt of it in the cups, again.Β 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Difference being they actually stroll the cups when they’re good

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The most frustrating thing about yesterday is we already got a warning Wednesday against St Johnstone,Β failing to see out the game.Β 

Doing it in back-back games is criminal.Β 

We also had a few in Europe , but at least the level of opposition was a mitigating reason . St.Mirren and St.Johnstone on the other hand . . .

Even more frustrating is we'd either just got ourselves back in the game or taken the lead .Β 

We got any decent centre mids knocking about at youth level? Don't think I've seen us play a decent game with Aribo in there.

I think the players have to take a huge portion of the blame but persisting with Aribo in that middle 3 when he never plays well there is baffling. Hagi is another one that was a weird choice, not sure if it was based on him scoring against them in the league but Wright is the player looking good at the moment, perfect game for him.

I think Hagi could flourish in a natural 10 role but these wide 10s we play doesn't suit him at all.

Β 

The day we were confirmed Kings of Scotland I will never ever feel a buzz like it again. No drugs required.Β 

I said then the rest of this season is irrelevant and I stand by that. There was times I had severe doubts I'd ever see us win another title.Β 

May 15th and seeing tav lift that championship will be up there with my kids being born I can't wait.

Glasgow Rangers are the Kings of Scotland for a 55th time. πŸ’™

Β 

When iam utterly bladdered on the 15th of May, celebrating 55, at Ibrox or George Square in the sunshine 🌞🌞🌞, belting out the party songs, will i be thinking Scottish Cup?????

Will I fuck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And neither will you 😁😁😁

β€πŸ’™β€πŸ’™β€πŸ’™

🍾🍾🍺🍻πŸ₯‚πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸ·πŸΉπŸΉπŸ»πŸ₯‚