15th of May 2021

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

When iam utterly bladdered on the 15th of May, celebrating 55, at Ibrox or George Square in the sunshine 🌞🌞🌞, belting out the party songs, will i be thinking Scottish Cup?????

Will I fuck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And neither will you 😁😁😁

β€πŸ’™β€πŸ’™β€πŸ’™

🍾🍾🍺🍻πŸ₯‚πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸΈπŸ·πŸΉπŸΉπŸ»πŸ₯‚

The amount of damage control you've been posting is on a different level man.Β 

42 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The amount of damage control you've been posting is on a different level man.Β 

The amout of winging and moaning from you is on a different level you mean

The clique mentality on here , gives me the boakΒ 

What the fuck is wrong with being positive after a depressing nightΒ 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

The amout of winging and moaning from you is on a different level you mean

The clique mentality on here , gives me the boakΒ 

What the fuck is wrong with being positive after a depressing nightΒ 

Do you not want to see us winning things naw?Β 

Who's in the clique?Β 

Your last sentence is laughable.Β 

4 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People obviously like us not winning things.Β 

I remember 4 games into the league campaignΒ you were going on about how we were going to win fuckall. You had us well and truly beat.

Try and enjoy the fact we won something this season.πŸ™‚

53 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I remember 4 games into the league campaignΒ you were going on about how we were going to win fuckall. You had us well and truly beat.

Try and enjoy the fact we won something this season.πŸ™‚

Delighted to have been proved wrong, yet we should be ending this monumental season with everything wrapped up domestically.Β 

54 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Delighted to have been proved wrong, yet we should be ending this monumental season with everything wrapped up domestically.Β 

I know as a Rangers supporter I’m not meant to be happy unless we win the treble every year but I can’t help feel this season has been one of the best in my lifetime despite not being able to attend andΒ a couple of wee setbacks on the park.

I feel sorry for you that you’re unable to enjoy it the same as some of us can.

I'll be celebrating like everyone come title presentation day but it is very much a what could have been season. With them being put out of both cups it was a great chance to clean up domestically. As say take nothing away from the team league wise they have been relentless and delivered the most important league in a generation but definitely tinged with a little disappointment.

On 27/04/2021 at 16:53, teddybear1975 said:

I'll be celebrating like everyone come title presentation day but it is very much a what could have been season.

2010/11 - what could have been season, we had a treble in our hands really at Ibrox, we were in complete control- them down to 10 men and made a complete cunt of it, did it make one fuck of difference to how people felt the last day of the season at Rugby Park?Β 

2009/10 - we had walked the league, pished it had it won weeks before the season end, fucked up a treble at Dundee United - we even drew 3-3 (pish) on the last day on the arse of getting beat at celtic, do people even remember that when thinking about that season?Β 

2008/09 - we didn't even turn up in the League Cup Final, utter shite house of a display, Dailly booed on the park - did people still go back to that when Lafftery puts us 1-0 up at Tanadice....

Seemingly every season we don't complete a treble is a "what could have been season"..... highly doubt give much a fuck about it when it comes to trophy day.Β It's not this teams fault two of they sides had to wait till the last day to bother to win the league...Β :boughy:

Cups matter.... but no where near as much as winning the league does and especially this league.Β 

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

What could of been season?

This season could've been a treble but its not, however one thing mattered and one thing only and that was 55. 55 also stopped "ra ten"Β 

This season has been a rip roaring success and its mission accomplished.

If we'd won the 2 cups but blew the league cunts woulda been apoplectic and saying the cups meant fuck all etcΒ 

Like for apoplectic alone.Β  Away to Google it the now.