Injury time

hammer93

How does this work?

Does the 4th official just think of a random amount of minutes and go for it?

Take last night for instance, the first 45mins the obligatory 1min....the 2nd 45mins it was 3mins...and that is taking into account for the subs which is 30secs per sub supposedly.....take into account that St Johnstone had a man down injured and a slow walk off the pitch then it should have been greater than 3mins

Then in extra time with no injuries or substitutions we had 1minute for the first 15 and 2mins for the 2nd 15....at the time I said the 2mins was wrong and I feared the worst....this is not an excuse but added on time needs to be consistent....St Johnstone were afforded that corner in time that didn't exist or I have I missed something where you can add time on for goal celebrations at your discretion?

39 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

How does this work?

Does the 4th official just think of a random amount of minutes and go for it?

Take last night for instance, the first 45mins the obligatory 1min....the 2nd 45mins it was 3mins...and that is taking into account for the subs which is 30secs per sub supposedly.....take into account that St Johnstone had a man down injured and a slow walk off the pitch then it should have been greater than 3mins

Then in extra time with no injuries or substitutions we had 1minute for the first 15 and 2mins for the 2nd 15....at the time I said the 2mins was wrong and I feared the worst....this is not an excuse but added on time needs to be consistent....St Johnstone were afforded that corner in time that didn't exist or I have I missed something where you can add time on for goal celebrations at your discretion?

Wow we really are dissecting the fuck out this game eh? 🤣

Nah Helanders injury merited the added on time mate. It is baffling in general though how they come up with the numbers.

18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wow we really are dissecting the fuck out this game eh? 🤣

Nah Helanders injury merited the added on time mate. It is baffling in general though how they come up with the numbers.

Did Helander go off in extra time?

Fuck me I thought his injury was in the 90mins:lol:

That's all they strong ciders I was drinking yesterday....fair enough but the point still stands how random they make up the minutes

40 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Did Helander go off in extra time?

Fuck me I thought his injury was in the 90mins:lol:

That's all they strong ciders I was drinking yesterday....fair enough but the point still stands how random they make up the minutes

69875795_2718586604890421_4505750890589716480_n.gif