*****The Official Champions vs the scum thread*****

graeme_4

On 30/04/2021 at 22:47, andyhrfc said:

This is their last chance to redeem anything from their season.  Want us to treat them like one of those hard backed beetles that makes a lovely crunchy noise when you crush it under your boot. 

Mission accomplished.  

Strolled it today. Hard to pick a motm. Kent terrified them. Roofe was clinical. Alfie's goal was fucking superb. Thought Aribo played really well and slotted into the lb position well when required. Tav was back to his best. Overall a grand day to be a bear. :UK:

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I can’t remember the last time I watched one of those games and felt as calm as that the whole way through. 

Stroll in the park 

The first gane v them at the tottie dome I was wondering if I was no well as I didnt get worried once. Felt the same again today. 

Total control of every emotion. But still gave it yeeha when we scored though. 

Said it multiple times this season, but that was un-fucking-real yet again!

We've fucking owed these cunts a hiding like this for long enough!

So chuffed to see all the scorers get on the score sheet today - what a fucking goal from Morelos and great for Defoe to get that at the end.

Also great to see that wee posh boy cunt get sent off :lol:

23 points clear and undefeated in all old firms against the most expensive fenian squad ever assembled in their sordid history!

Fucking amazing!

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

We have ended them. In one season we have raped them of everything that meant everything to them. We didn't blow down the pack of cards....We steamrolled through the fucker. We made them go from egotistical, overconfident superstars to nervous, deflated minnows. We restored the natural order and took our rightful place back at the top of Scottish football and you know what, we did it with guys who came into our club with no idea what it meant or what we stood for but they adapted and learned and once again, we are the establishment club....We are the people and we welcome the chase.

Great Post mate. Says it all.