*****The Official Champions vs the scum thread*****

graeme_4

12 minutes ago, Big V said:

:rofl::dance: That is a brilliant comment, whoever wrote that deserves my follow, please share.

Roofe is the best left titter in Scotland.:craphead:

He loves to score remarkable goals.

Keymar will be immense next season with a full pre-season under his belt and some some quality new signings to feed him the ball. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Keymar will be immense next season with a full pre-season under his belt

A full pre-season scoring with his balls... impressive.

12 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Lucky it was only one booking, early days but he’s no impressed so far 

He is young and it is early days. It is difficult for defenders to blend into a new team.

Bears were wanting us to get rid of Goldson not so long ago. Borna was a wreck his first season too.

I think he has potential. SG certainly rates him. Time will tell. 

There was definitely shades of Rob Kiernan when Edouard ran at Simpson late in the first half :lol: but has to be given time, we got him in early to allow him time to settle in and get used to his new environment. Hopefully a good pre-season behind him, less covid restrictions etc will have him in a much better position. Today's game could have been a tougher test for him, but he should still be better for the experience.

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He is young and it is early days. It is difficult for defenders to blend into a new team.

Bears were wanting us to get rid of Goldson not so long ago. Borna was a wreck his first season too.

I think he has potential. SG certainly rates him. Time will tell. 

Aye it’s too early to write him off but he’s looked ropey so far, hopefully he comes good 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Hasn't hasn't cost us any points. I think he will improve with a pre season and some good coaching.

Hopefully mate, think we’ve took him on as he’s a left sided cb, even though he’s 24 he’s not played a lot of football due to being behind Ake at Bournemouth so he’s still raw, hopefully our coaches can improve him. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Harsh on their own team....or is it to Broonie? The Rangers players should have given the bastard a guard of dishonour when he got hooked. Pity it wasn’t Morelos that hooked him! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Unfortunately I had to miss the game. With the clubs media blackout, and the fact I don't give scum like Sky & BBC web hits, Rangers Media was my only way of keeping up with todays game. 

I was slightly worried that we might get caught short today, being the end of the season. I couldn't stop thinking about what was going on during the first half, before I was able to log on. My RM family you did a superb job of keeping me sane. Just as you have the whole season. 

Today, just like the last 9/10 months or so, has been an absolute joy....and I can't think of a better place to be, other than right here with you guys. 

Thank you Rangers, and thank you Rangers Media family! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

It will be well worth your while to watch the highlights mate.

Could have beat them by more. Alfredo missed a sitter and their keeper made some food saves. 

Killed their 10 in a row dream months ago. Today they were schooled and know they need tens of millions of pounds,an excellent manager and 3 seasons or more to catch up.

Delicious!

In the first half Alfie goes in to try and meet a cross and fouls Ajer although the contact was minimal. As usual with that prick he goes down absolutely screaming and holding his face. 

Given the way the refs react to anything Alfie does I have to say fair play to Nick Walsh for not buying it. I was certain he’d book Alfie, especially as he’d sent off one of theirs already. 

We all dislike Brown but for me Ajer is worse, every game he does everything he can to get the refs attention on Alfie.  

4-1 ya twat

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It will be well worth your while to watch the highlights mate.

Could have beat them by more. Alfredo missed a sitter and their keeper made some food saves. 

Killed their 10 in a row dream months ago. Today they were schooled and know they need tens of millions of pounds,an excellent manager and 3 seasons or more to catch up.

Delicious!

Don't worry pal, am on it! Someone posted an extended highlights clip a page or two back. Am also gonna see if I can find the whole game online too! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Big V said:

Pour the salt! :crabflute:

Where's that Gazza flute pic when you need it -> should be in emotes!

Agreed. Good to see you back again today Vinny on a cracking day. Hope to see you as a regular poster once more 👍.