*****The Official Champions vs the scum thread*****

graeme_4

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ended up a decent day at work, tarriers were absolutely fucking fuming, spent most of the afternoon laughing and pointing at them, not working when playing them again though, I know I said earlier I was struggling to get up for this one but not knowing what was happening was fucking torture. 

Fuck that on Old firm day man. I missed the Ryan Jack game, first in 13 or so we'd won, when my wee yin was born and even that never distracted me from frantically checking my phone for updates and dodgy links. 😂

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Fuck that on Old firm day man. I missed the Ryan Jack game, first in 13 or so we'd won, when my wee yin was born and even that never distracted me from frantically checking my phone for updates and dodgy links. 😂

Needs must m8, I'll be renewing 3 season tickets next week at a cost of over £1300 , had to weigh up the importance of the game to losing 12hrs at double time :lol:

32 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ended up a decent day at work, tarriers were absolutely fucking fuming, spent most of the afternoon laughing and pointing at them, not working when playing them again though, I know I said earlier I was struggling to get up for this one but not knowing what was happening was fucking torture. 

I was away buying furniture for my new gaff today and got home at half time. Had recorded the game but turned my phone off at 12 so I didn't get messages off my mates. Was fucking horrible not knowing the actual score until I caught up 😂

Well this should be fun, Missus and me just been invited over her sister and brother in law’s house for a few beers, Get on fine with him generally given he’s from the dark side as we tend not to talk too much about the football but after today’s score line I’m no sure any cunt could chisel the smile off my face 😂

1 minute ago, shotstopper said:

That move from Kent - step over with the right foot, flick with the left and then left taylor wondering where he went.

Absolutely superb/sublime, the move of a £60 million player these days.

He is amazing with his feet. Gets stick on here at times but his dribbling is sublime.

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Have you ever seen coverage like that of our game on sportscene  in your life? 

it was all about them, never mentioned Morelos name for the second goal

never showed our 2 goals in the second half

never spoke about Defoe!

that bbc are a fucking disgrace, anybody that pays their licence is insane

Give them fuck all.

8 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Have you ever seen coverage like that of our game on sportscene  in your life? 

it was all about them, never mentioned Morelos name for the second goal

never showed our 2 goals in the second half

never spoke about Defoe!

that bbc are a fucking disgrace, anybody that pays their licence is insane

Surely that can't be right? :lol: How can you not show goals when covering football? I guess covering a fraud of a footballing career is more important.