New Rangers shop in Belfast

Siam69

9 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Lovely to hear this. I'd like to come up from the Republic but can't seem to find a definitive answer on whether or not that's permitted

Just wait til they open one up in Dublin mate - must be imminent !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Went today. It’s in a much better place than previously and it looks the part from outside but it’s smaller than it was before and it’s incredibly narrow. 

Good to have it on the high street but I’ll not be in it very often 

How many shops did we have in Northern Ireland at the height of the Murray era? 

Was there ever one in Portadown?

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

How many shops did we have in Northern Ireland at the height of the Murray era? 

Was there ever one in Portadown?

Nah there’s never been one in Portadown mate, it’s a pretty small town in all honesty, in terms of a high street anyway.

Belfast is the only place ive ever been aware of having one.

What was a thing growing up was that all the sports stores did Rangers kits. JJBs, intersport etc, but nowadays none of them do. 

The JD sport closet to me in Craigavon does nothing Rangers. The only option for kids nowadays to get kits is get them online or travel to the likes of Belfast 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Nah there’s never been one in Portadown mate, it’s a pretty small town in all honesty, in terms of a high street anyway.

Belfast is the only place ive ever been aware of having one.

What was a thing growing up was that all the sports stores did Rangers kits. JJBs, intersport etc, but nowadays none of them do. 

The JD sport closet to me in Craigavon does nothing Rangers. The only option for kids nowadays to get kits is get them online or travel to the likes of Belfast 

Went and dug out an old brochure. Apparently had a shop in Belfast and one in Ballymena in 2005 prior to JJB takeover of retail. For some reason I thought we had more than that.