Looks like no full stadiums next season.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

You've got to wonder how he got this job. How does a dentist end up the guy plotting our route through a pandemic. 

He’s been in the health directorate since 2007. He’s had a few roles in that directorate since then. His current post he’s been in for some time and as the director (boss) it would be his job to lead on this.
I can 100% tell you he’s a complete tit of a man, but knows his stuff. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself. 

51 minutes ago, tm91 said:

All mainstream political parties in the UK are guilty of this, but there is a particularly nasty authoritarian tendency in the SNP Government. You're spot on in that they don't like football, and they don't like alcohol, and they take any opportunity to undermine both.

i was on the morrisons website and saw two 10 packs of stella for £16 i though im having a bit of that but as soon as i put in my postcode the deal was gone no deals in alcohol for us scots

just another thing most people forget the snp did for us :sarcasm:

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

He’s been in the health directorate since 2007. He’s had a few roles in that directorate since then. His current post he’s been in for some time and as the director (boss) it would be his job to lead on this.
I can 100% tell you he’s a complete tit of a man, but knows his stuff. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself. 

That very much comes across mate. 😂

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

What's the point in a vaccination programme if we still require physical distancing. 

Raves happenin down south in a controlled invirement this weekend. No social distancing masks or anything. 

Yet this clown is giving it the winter the winter. Sick to death of it all now 

Was always gonny be an “a bit” regarding football in Scotland mate, absolute joke 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Another season of "free" access to RTV awaits 

The club should be liaising with these people for clarity , another £500 plus for nothing is getting ridiculous mate , probably the reason the renewal deadline is earlier 

Complete fucking knob end, as KK said at the start, what's the fucking point in the vaccination if we are still under restrictions? We all have only one life, and these fuckers are trying to impose draconian limits on us, they keep telling us that anyone who gets Covid is only mildly affected, but since nearly everyone will be vaccinated the chances of serious illness is miniscule, it's turning into a police state ffs, do this, do that, etc etc. People need to make a stand and say, fuck this shite!