Defoe

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Cheered the loudest when he scored.

What an amazing professional been a pleasure to watch him wear the shirt. 

Had a chuckle at that, as I  did the exact same thing :thumbsup:.

Terrific to watch, any young, budding centres just need to look and learn.

I believe the celtic bus was late leaving Ibrox as they took a while to untangle Welsh's legs .

1 minute ago, rbt1548 said:

Had a chuckle at that, as I  did the exact same thing :thumbsup:.

Terrific to watch, any young, budding centres just need to look and learn.

I believe the celtic bus was late leaving Ibrox as they took a while to untangle Welsh's legs .

Still absolutely deadly isn't he. If only he was even 33 or whatever.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’d give him another year and punt Itten tbh

That's my biggest fear with the situation tbh. I love the guy and would love him in some sort of coaching capacity but we really shouldn't sign him as a player for another season. Its would be based on sentiment rather than business 

16 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That's my biggest fear with the situation tbh. I love the guy and would love him in some sort of coaching capacity but we really shouldn't sign him as a player for another season. Its would be based on sentiment rather than business 

If we need somebody off the bench to get us a goal I’d 100% have Defoe on before Itten, plus he’s helped Morelos game enormously he could potentially do the same with Sakala 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If we need somebody off the bench to get us a goal I’d 100% have Defoe on before Itten, plus he’s helped Morelos game enormously he could potentially do the same with Sakala 

Aye I'd agree with that. However I think we need better than Itten and Defoe. The only thing about Itten over Defoe is he does the dirty work that we have to replace when Morelos isn't playing. What a privilege to have Defoe at our club but. Was a perfect fit and he finally got a league medal which he deserves.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye I'd agree with that. However I think we need better than Itten and Defoe. The only thing about Itten over Defoe is he does the dirty work that we have to replace when Morelos isn't playing. What a privilege to have Defoe at our club but. Was a perfect fit and he finally got a league medal which he deserves.

Been a great signing guys a class act on and off the park.