Allan McGregor once again

I know he missed the first couple of games of the season where we had important wins like Aberdeen away but for me he's POTY.

He is the platform the team is built upon and has bailed us out so many times at crucial moments. Another big save today that the rest of the team could go and build on.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Not quite IMHO, anyone who witnessed Goram one particular night at The Piggery will have no doubts as to the best ever to wear the No.1. Shagger is brilliant but The Goalie was sublime.

I was torn with this question all season mate. That particular game at the piggery may be on of the best individual performances from a Rangers keeper I've ever seen but I just think McGregor has done it so consistently domestically and on the continent. Its so tight and maybe easier to think McGregor cause he is more recent.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Both World Class Keepers.

Both Rangers Legends.

I don't want to choose one over the other, as it would be disrespectful.

Both World class in their respective era's for the Club.

Iam away to pick the skelfs out my arse 🤣🤣🤣

Correct but it’s about The Now and The Now is what counts it’s not a competition between ourselves it’s about WATP. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I was torn with this question all season mate. That particular game at the piggery may be on of the best individual performances from a Rangers keeper I've ever seen but I just think McGregor has done it so consistently domestically and on the continent. Its so tight and maybe easier to think McGregor cause he is more recent.

All I can say is that our current keeper is setting standards that his ultimate replacement will find hard to match. Goram still No.1 though, just.

29 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The Elyounoussi shot was a cracker. Hit the woodwork and I I thought.... dodged a bullet there. Phew!

Watching the replay Shagger clearly got a hand to it. What a save! So fast I didn't see catch it in real time.

Amazing!

Do you think we win if that goes in? I dunno if we would have given it meant everything to them and fuck all to us in the grand scheme of things

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Do you think we win if that goes in? I dunno if we would have given it meant everything to them and fuck all to us in the grand scheme of things

Jim fuck sake mate enjoy the day. Easy peasy.

17 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I think we would still have won Jim.

4-1 would have been 4-2.

Shagger is so good that you have to watch his games in slow motion to understand how he does it. 

They were due a tanking from us. Totally schooled today.

24 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Jim fuck sake mate enjoy the day. Easy peasy.

19 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think we would still have won Jim.

4-1 would have been 4-2.

Shagger is so good that you have to watch his games in slow motion to understand how he does it. 

They were due a tanking from us. Totally schooled today.

I still dont know how he manages to reach some of his saves, and his reactions, he's the same age as me, acting like that and i canny even catch the remote when its sliding off the couch 😂