Jo Aribo

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

One of his much better games against them  as part of the midfield 3 but Kent Davis and Roofe above him.

In saying that was an all round great performance from everyone.

Absolutely mate. Tav and Kamara and Goldson haven't been given a mention and they were all excellent which shows how good every player was.

Only concern for me was again Jack Simpson 

He's a lazy shite would doesnae track his man properly...But i love the fucker! 

When he's got the ball at his feet you need to take his fucking knee caps out to stop him. I'd love next season for us to play him further forward instead of in middle field. 

What a game he had today. Love the guy!

Think I must just have blinkers on when it comes to Joe in Midfield?? Genuinely thought he was shite.

He just doesn't have the grit and determination to battle and do the dirty work. 

On the ball fantastic but he isn't a midfielder.

Real dilemma, best position seems to be in a 3 up top but with Roofe/Kent/Hagi/Wright/Sakala I don't think he'll start in an attacking 3.

4 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

That move he done in the 1st half when he beat 4 of them on the touchline, just defied the laws of physics, just imagine what it must be like at training with him and Kamara trying to outdo each other. :confused:

Big Joe plays football in slow motion when he’s at it.

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

That move he done in the 1st half when he beat 4 of them on the touchline, just defied the laws of physics, just imagine what it must be like at training with him and Kamara trying to outdo each other. :confused:

Unreal feet for such a big lad.