It's a conspiracy

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Expected of them.

Could have been 10 nil and Kennedy would  have still blamed the ref.

Welsh actually had a good game imo. Let the match flow and got all the calls right apart from the Simpson yellow catd.

Only thing I'd say is he missed two big fouls when we broke up the park. Taylor and someone else should have been booked.

24 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Only thing I'd say is he missed two big fouls when we broke up the park. Taylor and someone else should have been booked.

Aye. Agree with that. Minor mistakes considering how many decisions he had to make though.

Celik feel cheated again though.:craphead:

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

nine years of never being cheated until a better team comes along then the chip grows again on their shoulder

Didn't they come out with the whole refs out cheating them during the 8.75 too? Had to have a sit down with the refs.

3 hours ago, PM Boab said:

Agree with Mr Kennedy here. The 23 point lead is down to the refs

Their supporters will love that. Plays right to their mentality of blaming others and fishing for conspiracy theories with referees, masons and establishment entities as to why there is a 23 point gap. My favourite part of today was how the establishment forced MacGregor to scythe down Kamara and the masons kindly asked star man Brown to allow himself to be megged for Buff to score a lucky goal. The guy is totally out his depth. 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

i am not a fan of nick walsh but i thought he was very good today stayed calm  not just saying them because we won

That elyounoussi, shoulda got two yellow cards, when we were on top a think he lit a few things go

Watching the footage of that first goal and see the reaction of the mhankies players e,g, Edouard and Turnbull when McGregor dives in and they all know he’s getting a second booking. He’s to blame, not the ref in sending him off. Another plastic hard man who slides in far too often.