Morelos the Magnificent

I love that he gives no quarter against him, and after the striping of his leg by that creature he has weighed him, measured him and found him wanting. Stole from a movie but true so true.

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I thought the photo wasn’t actually him doing pretend tears but here’s the video.

Embarrassing from Brown the hard man begging the ref to send him off

:lol:

That's brilliant.

Edit. Just seen the other vid and he's saying ' little baby boohoo' as he does it 🤣

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I thought the photo wasn’t actually him doing pretend tears but here’s the video.

Fucking wanker. Alfie showed him up every time. Boo Hoo. Fuck off to Aberdeen ya cunt. That was your level when we were down all those years. Prick! 

9 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

“Exactly the same as Mcgregors “ my balls 

Brown caught greetin. Alfredo giving it the “ dry your eyes “  Humiliation for that cunt at last 🤣

It's actually pathetic but it's what we've known all along about the wee rat bastard .

Still maintain the majority of grief that has come Alfredo's way has been engineered by sneaky wee cunts & tolerated by officials happy to overlook their initial instigation.

where Alfredo took it it was only a matter of time before he reacted given what he's been subjected to they've disliked what we've all loved about him from the start  

It's another wee bit of payback for Alfie and Fucking Great it was too.

There's a few in that Mutton Molester Squad due a payback however he's dealt with the main shitebag over the last few years that other lot can wait.

Loved his outburst on Sunday after he scored be belted out Buffalo 😁

If there's one player deserving of 55 it's oor Alfie.

4 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

It's actually pathetic but it's what we've known all along about the wee rat bastard .

Still maintain the majority of grief that has come Alfredo's way has been engineered by sneaky wee cunts & tolerated by officials happy to overlook their initial instigation.

where Alfredo took it it was only a matter of time before he reacted given what he's been subjected to they've disliked what we've all loved about him from the start  

It's another wee bit of payback for Alfie and Fucking Great it was too.

There's a few in that Mutton Molester Squad due a payback however he's dealt with the main shitebag over the last few years that other lot can wait.

Loved his outburst on Sunday after he scored be belted out Buffalo 😁

If there's one player deserving of 55 it's oor Alfie.

It was 'Vamos' he belted out mate.