Fashion Sakala signed

Broxi

I’m excited about this signing - assuming it happens. He seems to have some outstanding fundamentals and has managed to be productive for a fairly poor side. A raw diamond by many accounts but I’m confident our coaches have the ability to bring the best out of him. 

18 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Goal tonight for him.

edit- disallowed by looks of it.

He didn’t score mate. Looked useful though. Watched a bit of the game. Some rough tackles in the game though. Liege had a man sent off. Sakala’s team won 6-2. He got subbed with a couple of minutes to go. 

30 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

He didn’t score mate. Looked useful though. Watched a bit of the game. Some rough tackles in the game though. Liege had a man sent off. Sakala’s team won 6-2. He got subbed with a couple of minutes to go. 

Live scores had it 5-2 sakala goal, then it went back to 4-2.

9 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Good signing on paper, but I think he might need some time to adapt.

His ex manager was on the Record Rangers podcast and his opinions on him weren’t as overly positive as I expected them to be.

Similar to Morelos really. 

Raw, young and scores goals. 

Then again I thought that about Itten 

10 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Similar to Morelos really. 

Raw, young and scores goals. 

Then again I thought that about Itten 

Itten has really pissed me off tbh. Showed some real glimpses of class in his early appearances, holding the ball up, passing and movement, but had ended up looking like someone who has no idea what he's doing. 

55 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Difficult to maintain that when he’s got no match sharpness. 

He’s not had 2 starts in a row since October if I think? Almost impossible to impress as a striker when you don’t get that many chances 

Think he's in the trying to hard bracket when he does get a chance. It's a shame as I think there is a player there. 

On 01/05/2021 at 21:57, bluenoz said:

if you look at it simply by squad numbers, he replaces Defoe as a front three player so immediately that is an improvement.

(nothing against Defoe but his football days are finished)

Was this harsh?  I think he still has a part to play albeit a small part.. 

6 hours ago, gazza27 said:

The guy you quoted is a buffoon and knows nothing about fitba mate 

I wrote that before he scored on Sunday and most would probably have said the same. But I was quick to compliment him numerous times after he scored yesterday.

But you wire in to make yourself look good. Cunt.

41 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

More than happy with Sakala and Alegria as our new striking options this summer though it does put pressure on us to try keep Morelos.

Algeria? Was that the lad from Colombia that was sending the pics from Holland in January? Did he actually sign?