Fashion Sakala signed

Broxi

I'm so impressed by the way we're operating these days. Ross Wilson said, "we wanted to add more pace and power to the group across January and the summer and I am pleased that we have done that", and that just sums up our approach. Identify a problem, source a solution, then bring him in with minimal fuss. 

Assuming we stay 4-3-3 I would expect him to be similar to Roofe where he plays one of the wider/inside forward roles and covers up front when required. Basically anywhere across the front 3. Leaves us with any 3 of Morelos, Roofe, Sakala, Kent, Hagi, Aribo, Wright and Itten which you have to say is excellent strength in depth, 8 players for 3 positions which is assuming Defoe isn't here anymore.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Quite like this one. Minimal fuss involved in the media and over the line before the season ends. 

Be great if we could get Veerman in before pre season starts, would be a massive statement 

See arsenal are apparantly after kamara. Would you take elneny in a part exchange deal? Think it'd be inevitable that he will move on and arsenal would be a decent fit for him given his history, and a similar quality replacement that they could get shot of.