Should we refuse the SPFL/SFA entry to Ibrox on trophy day

Should we refuse the SPFL/SFA entry to Ibrox on trophy day  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Should we refuse the SPFL/SFA entry to Ibrox on trophy day

• Yes
    • No
    • don’t care enough either way

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thistle have been quite cute here. The SPFL will be at Firhill, they just won't be handing the trophy over. Just like happened with Hearts and Queens Park. 

Exactly, you can’t actually ban them when their bringing the trophy😀

As others have said you're not actually banning them from the stadium, just the part where they hand the trophy over.

Tbh it seems a bit petty, they're all utter bastards but we don't actually gain anything out of it which is the only thing we should care about. 

If we decide to do what the rest done fine, if not then who cares, we'll get the trophy & for all the shite they've pulled in recent years it won't have made a difference!

Bigger battles to fight against them than this.

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Well that’s just fucking stupid. 

Is it any more stupid than 'banning' the SPFL as you celebrate winning an SPFL competition and earning promotion to another SPFL competition, holding an SPFL trophy surrounded by SPFL branding? 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

If they really wanted to make a stand, they would have refused the trophy or even quit the spfl. This is just meaningless posturing. 

I disagree. I suspect refusing the trophy might also mean refusing the prize money or at least running the risk of having it refused to them, and that would be cutting off their nose to spite their face - this "posturing" does achieve something and that's getting a point made.

As much as I despise those bastards. As they say, keep your enemies closer.

As champions we gain more clout, so it's about using it to our advantage and influence the proceedings. Smile, whilst giving them twelve inches of polished Sheffield between their shoulder blades. 

Play the cunts for the poodles they are. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

If they really wanted to make a stand, they would have refused the trophy or even quit the spfl. This is just meaningless posturing. 

Its not meaningless it certainly sends a message. 

I just wish our board would have the bottle to do the same but I don't think they do

Fuck it. I want our players to look every single one of those corrupt fuckers right in the eyes and enjoy the pain on their faces as we proudly lift the trophy aloft knowing we've won it fair and square and those scum could do nothing at all about it this year.

Just now, Bluekev said:

Fuck it. I want our players to look every single one of those corrupt fuckers right in the eyes and enjoy the pain their faces as we proudly lift the trophy aloft knowing we've won it fair and square and those scum could do nothing at all about it this year.

I don't think the corrupt cunts actually did anything wrong and probably believe that its only the radical supporters of certain clubs that have a problem with them. 

These cunts have nearly destroyed the game in Scotland on more than one occasion, its time Clubs took a stand. 

I'd rather see them embarrassed by being banned than allow them to stand and take part