Gerrard, Davidson, Martindale and Clarke for MOTY

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The only other argument is Davidson at St johnstone mate 

When is the decision made. If St J win the SC as well as LC then I actually would expect Davidson to get it. Not saying I agree but could understand it. If they go out to St M this weekend then that's a different matter. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Think you missed the point. I was being facetious.

Firstly, Gerrard is the better manager. Secondly he deserves the ward for what he has achieved this season in the top domestic competition over a whole season. 

However, some are literally saying Davidson is the better man, by saying he deserves the award. 

Now, call me old fashioned, but when the fuck does winning a cup a greater achievement? 

We are Rangers, we desire the best within our means, so with some seeing Davidson as the better achiever, we should be hiring him, right?! I mean, he'd just run amock with our squad, right? 

Wrong! 

You're a fucking fool.

24 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

A club like St Johnstone winning both domestic cups is some achievement for them and Davidson will fully deserve it if they go on and do it. 

I suspect you already know this but just like being an awkward cunt as per usual on this forum. 

I think that is what the majority of us believe....on both accounts :pipe:

13 minutes ago, PM Boab said:

Fartindale would have been a genuine contender if Livi had won the league cup

Tbh he did well for his initial caretaker period, in truth since February the results have pretty much flattened out....his biggest test will be what happens next season 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Tbh he did well for his initial caretaker period, in truth since February the results have pretty much flattened out....his biggest test will be what happens next season 

Pretty sure their squad is tiny and it's a case of them running out of steam.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

A diddy club like St Johnston winning a double would no doubt be the best thing to happen to them since they were formed. 

If they done that you can't say he wouldn't deserve it. 

I think he would if we'd won normally, but I think going undefeated in the league is bigger. 

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I think he would if we'd won normally, but I think going undefeated in the league is bigger. 

Both are huge achievements and if either won it you couldn't grumble too much. For a team the size of St Johnston to win both domestic cups in one season is unheard of as is going undefeated (if we can get it) and romping the league. 

I can see why Gerrard was so pissed about the result of the SC though, it shouldn't take the shine of his performance this season. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Both are huge achievements and if either won it you couldn't grumble too much. For a team the size of St Johnston to win both domestic cups in one season is unheard of as is going undefeated (if we can get it) and romping the league. 

I can see why Gerrard was so pissed about the result of the SC though, it shouldn't take the shine of his performance this season. 

Gerrard can just win it next season anyway.

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Gerrard can just win it next season anyway.

Hopefully he gets the shout this year as he does deserve it. He's humiliated a dominant Celtic side and made the manager, director, captain and countless others leave. 

He's basically destroyed them in 12 months. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hopefully he gets the shout this year as he does deserve it. He's humiliated a dominant celtic side and made the manager, director, captain and countless others leave. 

He's basically destroyed them in 12 months. 

Being pedantic but it has actually taken him 3 years to get the better of them, culminating in him destroying them this year. That is because we were a considerable way behind them. The irony is Gerard may get overlooked this year because of St J cup runs but his real achievement is what he has achieved over the 3 years, taken us from near basket case to league champions by 23 points, possibly undefeated and to a point where we are disappointed to not make the last 8 in Europe.