Gerrard, Davidson, Martindale and Clarke for MOTY

28 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Thoroughly deserved. The better achievement, the better manager and the better man by a country mile. 

Glad to see I was proven correct. 

The ah but Davidson brigade can do one. 

Correct about what

I think it's the correct choice, the league and league position is the main goal for all clubs, for us to go undefeated, thus far, and with our good run in Europe, with only a few blips along the way is a testament to the work put in by Gerrard and his staff.

I can see the reasoning that  Davidson was in with a shout, he has done well with his resources, but over the season it has to be Gerrard.

Obviously the BBC are sucking a lemon over the award and just had to throw in this paragraph in their report, "The votes were cast by members of the Scottish Football Writers' Association before Davidson, in his debut season as a manager, followed up St Johnstone's League Cup success by beating St Mirren at the weekend to also reach the Scottish Cup final."

Didn't really expect anything else from them.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Thoroughly deserved. The better achievement, the better manager and the better man by a country mile. 

You are an absolute trumpet, what were you correct about? 

edit- in fact don’t answer, you’re an absolute moron, people said if Davidson had won it then he deserved it for the job he’s done, and you took that as those people wanting him as manager. Clown

31 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

You are an absolute trumpet, what were you correct about? 

edit- in fact don’t answer, you’re an absolute moron, people said if Davidson had won it then he deserved it for the job he’s done, and you took that as those people wanting him as manager. Clown

Aye, so they did Pinnochio. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I’d prefer the racists of the forum did one instead of some wee “brigade” you have made up. Unfortunately you’re allowed to stay 

2 hours ago, rbt1548 said:

I think it's the correct choice, the league and league position is the main goal for all clubs, for us to go undefeated, thus far, and with our good run in Europe, with only a few blips along the way is a testament to the work put in by Gerrard and his staff.

I can see the reasoning that  Davidson was in with a shout, he has done well with his resources, but over the season it has to be Gerrard.

Obviously the BBC are sucking a lemon over the award and just had to throw in this paragraph in their report, "The votes were cast by members of the Scottish Football Writers' Association before Davidson, in his debut season as a manager, followed up St Johnstone's League Cup success by beating St Mirren at the weekend to also reach the Scottish Cup final."

Didn't really expect anything else from them.

I think for clubs outside us and them the main priority is a cup win. A top 6 finish our Euro spot is a bonus but is soon forgotten. Teams outside us and them that win a cup get remembered for many years. That said having won the league so convincingly, potential to go league season unbeaten, another good run in Europe, and the conclusion of a massive rebuild over the past 3 years I would have been disappointed if SG hadn't won it.