Football apart from Rangers this season

17 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

How you found it? Without crowd's and with var I really haven't enjoyed it. I can only get into our games. The standard of the epl is very poor too imo. Anyone else fund this or am I just being a grumpy cunt?

Not enjoyed football without the crowds so haven’t watched much apart from us, and var is fucking stupid. 

MacBoyd likes this

You're bang on!

Barely watched anything out with Rangers since about January. I've watched not one minute of the CL knockouts. 

Weirdly I've started watching some MLS. Crowds, some big players, some weird squads assembled, random South Americans and as much of an even playing field as you can get in football now.

I will probably try and watch every game of the Euros as I still love International tournaments but huge games without crowds just aren't the same!

MacBoyd likes this

I've Just been watching you tube highlights for the last couple of seasons but out of boredom I decided to watch the 2nd leg of Man City v PSG, turned it off at halftime as I thought it was boring so I'll just continue to watch highlights again from now on.

Champions League has been great midweek entertainment especially during the times everything was closed with fuck all to do

Also watched a lot of Man City this season who have been great to watch last few months. Some games from EPL are tough to sit through though.

MacBoyd likes this
On 07/05/2021 at 15:30, slimjim1690 said:

I've Just been watching you tube highlights for the last couple of seasons but out of boredom I decided to watch the 2nd leg of Man City v PSG, turned it off at halftime as I thought it was boring so I'll just continue to watch highlights again from now on.

Sounds almost exactly what the Madrid president claimed...can see where your coming from too.

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Can’t get into any football other than Rangers to be honest. 

I don’t really get this view. Rangers are everybody’s team on here but surely you got into following Rangers by a like of football?