***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

10 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Went to Ibrox last time after we won the league but going to George square this time. 

Did the shops nearby run out of booze after a couple of hours last time? Just trying to gauge what to take with me but don’t really want to be carrying too much at the one time either. 

Hip flask and minatures for me I think

14 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Went to Ibrox last time after we won the league but going to George square this time. 

Did the shops nearby run out of booze after a couple of hours last time? Just trying to gauge what to take with me but don’t really want to be carrying too much at the one time either. 

Sainsbury’s and Tesco extra on queens street didny all the time I was there 

26 minutes ago, Madina said:

I'm anxious about Saturday. The last time we won the title I was there celebrating with my Dad, this time I'll be alone wishing he was here. I'm going in remembrance of him but I'd rather be at home avoiding the whole day tbh 

Never easy the first time doing things like that and many of us will be thinking about family and friends who never saw us win this so important title, but I am sure your Dad would want you to enjoy the day with other fans. :thumbup:

I think it will work out better than you are thinking at the moment. :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Never easy the first time doing things like that and many of us will be thinking about family and friends who never saw us win this so important title, but I am sure your Dad would want you to enjoy the day with other fans. :thumbup:

I think it will work out better than you are thinking at the moment. :thumbup:

Cheers for that. Hopefully I’ll be able to enjoy it and feel a part of it. Hate going to football things without him

On 08/05/2021 at 01:36, .Williamson. said:

Unreal.

Even living in an area that had a supporters club that went home and away would do me. One with the bus not having to board a boat at the beginning of the journey 

At least you've got supporters clubs around you! 

35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Rangers should just come out and say we’ve tried to engage with GCC for weeks and they’re not interested. 

Then reference the Palestine demonstration from yesterday. 

That's exactly the way to go and put the onus back on the republicans.

Just now, dougal72 said:

Madness not to, even letting season tickets in would take the bulk off the streets, a shame the government are too thick to see it.

I can’t even see us seeing all season ticket holders in at one time next season never mind Saturday. Scotland hasn’t a clue how to get out of restrictions 

11 hours ago, Peter Pan Fan said:

Story in the record that the SNP are going to demand Rangers keep fans off the streets hahahahahaha

I know that it will not happen, but how good would it be if the Club were to give the Snatzis the finger and tell the supporters to get out there and party like it's 1999?

Mind you, the Club will not have to, the fact that Nippy & crew are demanding we keep off the streets is the single biggest incentive for us to get out there tto celebrate.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

I know that it will not happen, but how good would it be if the Club were to give the Snatzis the finger and tell the supporters to get out there and party like it's 1999?

Mind you, the Club will not have to, the fact that Nippy & crew are demanding we keep off the streets is the single biggest incentive for us to get out there tto celebrate.

Hope George square is a sea of union flags on Saturday just to rub it in her face even more.