***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

6 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

"Given the largely peaceful nature of the crowd, it would not be proportionate for our resources to use a high level of force through public order policing to disperse those gathering. We have seen some disruption to traffic, but no long lasting disruption to our communities".

That will never get reported though mate. Hopefully it's stayed that way and every bear gets home safe and sound! :tu: 

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’ve been oan it since before the game started. 🤣🤣

Started boozing just before the game, even though I was still fucked from Thursday drinking. Glad I made it to G. Square for a couple of hours, if I was still in my twenties/thirties I'd be there all day, but such is life :beer:

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Started boozing just before the game, even though I was still fucked from Thursday drinking. Glad I made it to G. Square for a couple of hours, if I was still in my twenties/thirties I'd be there all day, but such is life :beer:

Excellent bud. 

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Get over the hump mate. Another 2 hawfs and it will be plain sailing. 👍

Speaking from experience tonight  an hours kip refreshes you and makes you thirsty :oldchap: