***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s guaranteed trouble to be honest. Know some can’t behave with a bevy in them and that everyone’s out to catch them. Be better sticking to Ibrox and then the park. 

There was no trouble when the same thing happened 2 months ago.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Memorial benches were smashed? No? 

Not exactly a riot, but hardly on our best behaviour.

Must have had a seriously sheltered life if you consider smashed benches 'trouble'

Just now, Peter Pan Fan said:

It was. That doesn't equate to it being trouble though.

Lets be honest who gives a fuck what the Daily Record and Sun write.

Ok replaced the word ‘trouble’ with bad PR. 

Not me, but I’m sure the club do. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Ok replaced the word ‘trouble’ with bad PR. 

Not me, but I’m sure the club do. 

Well the club should simply point out the gatherings after they went out the League Cup. Or before the Scottish Cup final. Or by the Partick Thistle fans.

18 minutes ago, Peter Pan Fan said:

Well the club should simply point out the gatherings after they went out the League Cup. Or before the Scottish Cup final. Or by the Partick Thistle fans.

Should but won’t. No point in being unrealistic about it. 

Rangers really need to take this head on. These bastards have no record of any phone calls, meetings, texts etc of Rangers trying to work something out with them for this weekend. 

The club and its supporters are held to a different standard from literally the rest of the country. 

33 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Trouble is police being attacked in paedodome car park not 4 fat cunts bouncing on a bench. BLM,Palestine fuckers,the we welcome asylum seekers and foreign criminals mob,candlelight vigils for any Tom,dick or Harry and local pubs have all been given free reign of George square with not one bit of criticism but when it’s the big bad Rangers fans with their hated union flags then every cunt is suddenly offended. They could also let us use Kelvin grove park or is that only to be used for st.paddy’s day celebrations. Maybe just let some fans into ibrox,no we’ll save that for hampden the following Saturday when those awful Rangers fans aren’t involved. You stay in your imaginary lockdown and let the rest of us party.

As I said, it’s not me that’s getting my knickers in a twist about it or disagreeing with what you’re saying, it’s the bad PR for Rangers and Rangers fans that the club could do without. 

The bad PR thing never really stacks up with me.

The only cunts that still care or talk about Manchester for instance or how fans celebrated a few weeks ago are perma offended Taigs, Hibs fans and SNP wanks... fuck ehmm, if it wasn't for their bringing incidents up when being ripped the pish out of you'd never hear about these things. 

Twitter lost it's shit the night we won the league, but for that literally nothing has come of it. 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

The benches were broken by media taking pictures. Won’t have any cunt tell me different 

That might well have been the case, never thought about that.

I am not really wanting to go over it again, but has anyone seen what is happening with the new benches many of us contributed funds to? 

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

That might well have been the case, never thought about that.

I am not really wanting to go over it again, but has anyone seen what is happening with the new benches many of us contributed funds to? 

Let's just hope natalie mcgarry is not in charge of the funds.

35 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Let's just hope natalie mcgarry is not in charge of the funds.

Indeed. :lol:

One Crowdfunder was started by Robert, The Louden guy :unsure: and I paid a few £'s to another chap who also started one.

The last I heard they were going to work together with GCC (good luck with that) to get the benches damaged replaced.

I hope it is being sorted because the response from fans was incredible, I think about £12-14 K in just a few hours between the two.