***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

Club Statement

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/Article/club-statement-130521/1glg97x0CkSyzYqtHE2yeg

This Saturday will be a historic day in the illustrious history of our 150-year-old institution. It’s been a long journey over the past 10 years and we would not have achieved ‘55’ without the loyalty and support of you, our fanbase. You have followed us through the darkest of times, and have stood firm, in anticipation of the club lifting the league trophy for a world record 55th time.

It’s a day to enjoy and to celebrate the achievements of our club, and the title win by Steven Gerrard and his team. However, we are cognisant that the battle against Covid-19 is far from over and that the virus is still live. It hasn’t gone away.

Please celebrate this historic day for our club in a safe and sensible manner, respecting public safety- adhering to the current government guidelines and restrictions which are still in place.

In particular, please be mindful of the government guidelines regarding gathering in large numbers. If possible, please celebrate within your own community.

Once again, we thank you for your unrivalled support, and look forward to welcoming you back to our stadium to create the famous Ibrox atmosphere, once restrictions permit.

😂Love that so if not possible hit the streets anywhere and everywhere fuck them. 

Club Statement

This Saturday will be a historic day in the illustrious history of our 150-year-old institution. It’s been a long journey over the past 10 years and we would not have achieved ‘55’ without the loyalty and support of you, our fanbase. You have followed us through the darkest of times, and have stood firm, in anticipation of the club lifting the league trophy for a world record 55th time.

It’s a day to enjoy and to celebrate the achievements of our club, and the title win by Steven Gerrard and his team. However, we are cognisant that the battle against Covid-19 is far from over and that the virus is still live. It hasn’t gone away.

Please celebrate this historic day for our club in a safe and sensible manner, respecting public safety- adhering to the current government guidelines and restrictions which are still in place.

In particular, please be mindful of the government guidelines regarding gathering in large numbers. If possible, please celebrate within your own community.

Once again, we thank you for your unrivalled support, and look forward to welcoming you back to our stadium to create the famous Ibrox atmosphere, once restrictions permit.

Playing the game. We understand loud and clear 😉

Club Statement

581675B1-A8DC-4CCA-80AD-DAC95ED12874.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Krankie now officially backing pollokshields protests and encouraging people to take to the streets but Rangers fans can fuck off.

I’m sure Humza and Nicola will be on twitter soon to condemn the people protesting in Pollokshields?!?!?! :panic:Ok apologies, my jokes are shite, I’m sure they’ll be in full keyboard warrior mode on Saturday though, having a go at the disgraceful Ranger fans.  The headlines are already set - ‘Rangers fans have caused the spike in Covid cases throughout Glasgow’. :whistle:

16 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Krankie now officially backing pollokshields protests and encouraging people to take to the streets but Rangers fans can fuck off.

Not a surprise though is it? 

The BLM protests were approved of at the heigh of all this because it was seen as ‘justified’

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The SNPira / Police Scotland are shitting themselves regarding Saturday.

They know full well, that they will not be able to 'hold the line' against 10s of thousands of Rangers fans.

Hence the reason for the scaremongering.

I suspect that they will be shocked by the numbers who turn out. My guess is around 50,000.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I suspect that they will be shocked by the numbers who turn out. My guess is around 50,000.

Iam looking forward to a Beautiful Day in our clubs history.

Starting to get the eager butterflies.

Work tomorrow, and then off until Wednesday 😉😁👍🥂🥃🍷🍸🍹🍾🍻🍺

1 minute ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Weather looking ominous for Saturday. If we were all going I’d say order these as there’s still time for delivery, too bad none of us are allowed to go.:wanker: :wanker::champions::coolio:

0033393D-B6B5-4452-BE02-22306865E69E.jpeg

Think it's to be very mild, with sunny spells,and a few showers.

Will settle for that.

After were pished, who cares?

So that will be,around 10am in the morning 😁😁😁

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I think there may be alot more than this. Folk are coming from all over the country and down south. Think the lockdowns will increase the numbers, as most of us haven't had a good day out for well over a year 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Up, showered, shaved, big breakfast, then cans.🍻🍻🍻

The Mrs is working 😁😁

Will be watching in the house, then 20 minute bus run into town.🚌

Play it by ear, and take it as it comes.

Will raise a glass to my Da' who passed away in April 2019 🥃🥃🥃

Just very grateful to have had such a great man in my life for 45 years.

Some folk arent so fortunate.😉👍

Ps: And Tunes on as soon as the Mrs leaves for work at 8am 🤣🤣👍👍