***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

If it's what fans want to do then they'll do it regardless.....but if they turn out in thousands and as a result we don't get to watch the flag fly on the opening day of the season, there can't be much complaints.

I'll settle for a few bevys at home with some family and mates.

Just came over me this morning. Am absolutely gutted we won't be in Ibrox tomorrow to experience the buzz of a league championship being won. 

Tomorrows atmosphere would've been bedlam yes we will get more in the future but none would've matched tomorrow. 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

2 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

If it's what fans want to do then they'll do it regardless.....but if they turn out in thousands and as a result we don't get to watch the flag fly on the opening day of the season, there can't be much complaints.

:confused:

On what grounds? 

Punishing just Rangers based on the actions of what people do in the street, good luck with that 

Punishing all clubs by still having football stadia closed without any reasoning for it while other stadiums have fans in them (Rugby etc concerts on going), good luck with that 

2 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

If it was to watch a Palestinian flag fly the world would be invited.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just came over me this morning. Am absolutely gutted we won't be in Ibrox tomorrow to experience the buzz of a league championship being won. 

Tomorrows atmosphere would've been bedlam yes we will get more in the future but none would've matched tomorrow. 

Glasgow Rangers champions 55 

Aye it’s quite gutting to be honest. Had a season ticket since I was a youngster and of all the seasons you’d want to be there it was this one. Just hoping we’re back in for raising the flag. 

I would say that the other stuff like fireworks, banners, bunting etc have probably been ramped up which has been nice. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Aye it’s quite gutting to be honest. Had a season ticket since I was a youngster and of all the seasons you’d want to be there it was this one. Just hoping we’re back in for raising the flag. 

I would say that the other stuff like fireworks, banners, bunting etc have probably been ramped up which has been nice. 

I'll still never ever forget this mate just a bit down we won't all experience it together. The atmosphere tomorrow would probably of been the best ever. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I'll still never ever forget this mate just a bit down we won't all experience it together. The atmosphere tomorrow would probably of been the best ever. 

The thought of absolutely battering them in OF games and no being there is hard to take given the last decade. 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can only imagine what the atmosphere would have been like in the pubs and then in the stadium tomorrow. Would have been electric in both. Then the trophy being held aloft in the centre circle. I'm going to be emotional tomorrow when I see Tavernier lifting it. Can't wait to be crowned champions.