***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Who gives a fuck about Sturgeon, Humza, SNPira, Police Scotland, Glasgow City Council........

......... tomorrow were gonnae Party 😁😁😁👍👍👍💙💙💙💙

Rangers baseball hat, prescription sunglasses, Union Flag Bandana, Richard Gough's training jacket, 50 year old silk scarf and a whole lot of pride trying to burst my heart out of my chest.

Ready to go. Bring it on.

2 minutes ago, The Ugly Gabriel Tomato said:

Seeing stuff on FF about Edmiston Drive being cordoned off?

If true, only moving the Bears elsewhere, behind the Copland or perhaps on to PRW where maximum disruption to traffic would occur.

58 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

well wouldn't you look at this.

spacer.png

Maybe have a head count of how many members have been to India know any cunt who has returned from India or been in pollokshields for a festival the past month.

Barasa likes this

Anyone have an idea about when the march is leaving Ibrox? I'm a forty minute drive away and wondering whether to head after the trophy lift or at half time. I've seen a few RSCs say similar.

3 hours ago, blueballss said:

Away to leave to get through to hotel for next 2 nights, have fun guys and gals, be proud, loud and safe🇬🇧🇬🇧🍻🍻🍻🇬🇧🍻🍻🍻🇬🇧🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Enjoy pal 

blueballss likes this