***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tav bought the whole team champagne. Class act there,.This is Beale's.

image.thumb.png.dc5da73375c25f1c7115713bd9cb1ef1.png

Me and the missus were up today and saw them all come out with the bottles. She got photos taken with Buff and Hagi

bluenoz likes this
8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

A lot of them are on here

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Spot on Sir. 

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

The lot of them can do one.

Hopefully everything that’s going on and the treatment of us will open their eyes a bit but won’t get my hopes up 

Tomorrow will be 10 years to the day since we beat Kilmarnock 5-1 to clinch 54.

No one could have ever imagined the journey we were going to go on after that. 

We've waited a long time for this moment and it's going to be worth it to see that trophy lifted high back home where it belongs:champions:

Bears r us and Garnock Blue like this
1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fucking  been a long journey defeats in the lower leagues against shite watching the tarriers hump us home and away standing in the west corner getting baited relentlessly through the match walking out after their 4th goal pumped at hampden by the filth, pepper  sprayed after the Hibs cup final  raith in the diddy cup, list goes on and on, tomorrow we finally put all this shite to rest, we fucking deserve to enjoy every moment of it.  This is our day our city. Enjoy brothers and sisters 🇬🇧🏆👊🏼

Also needing to see me post photos of Gemma Collins from time to time its been a rough journey mate. :lol:

Tiger Shaw likes this