***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

Woke up checked Twitter, checked here - 49 year old now in tears. Congratulations Bears enjoy our day 🇬🇧

Not just me then. 56 years old, bubbling like a baby since 4.30 this morning, it's hit home big time today.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

From my own POV - my oldest boys first game was Kilmarnock, first game after administration. My Youngest was Stenhouse muir.

They’ve been through it all and today they get to see us lift The SPL trophy.

The journey is now complete.

That's fucking class bro ,bet there buzzing like fuck ,cmon 🥳🥳

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

So much to fucking pick from the day- Tav lifting it, Morelos smiling, Macgregor probably not giving too fucks, Steven fucking Gerrard, an Arfield salute - the list goes on. Cant fucking wait 

Scotty Arfield, cup in one hand, salute with the other.

On 14/05/2021 at 07:46, Negri's lovechild said:

I would have broadly agreed with you until the lack of condemnation and indeed encouragement for the scenes yesterday and the fact that there's a free Palestine march happening on Sunday at George square. No stay away warning for that. No "be careful" messages while indoor shopping centres are being packed out with a couple of thousand people and care home residents aren't even allowed to meet family members outdoors yet. 

They have been found out yet again and have politicised a virus. If they do condemn us again yet encourage yesterday and Sunday then they have questions to answer and we shouldn't stop. 

Where does it end? Again being treated like garbage by a hypocritical Scottish government who will trot out the line about putting the police in danger. She didn't give a toss yesterday, so why should we?

I don't disagree with anything you have said mate, it's a difficult one because unfortunately the wankers in charge will isolate an incident related to football and treat it separately.

Despite other folks comments I don't blame anyone for wanting to turn up for a party, Christ it's been long enough to wait for this day, all I'm saying is don't be surprised if consequences follow.

45 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

From my own POV - my oldest boys first game was Kilmarnock, first game after administration. My Youngest was Stenhousemuir.

They’ve been through it all and today they get to see us lift The SPL trophy.

The journey is now complete.

The journey has just begun for the young mob mate. Back to where we belong. We welcome the chase ya dirty fenian bastards. Enjoy the day with them bud and show them what we are all about. 

6 hours ago, miracle said:

I've been told George Square is blockaded in anticipation of tomorrow but this would seem like madness to me to block off Duke St and St Vincent St although the SNP are in charge of GCC so anything is possible.   Is there any truth in this rumour?  If so where do we move the title party?

So what if it is. Everyone will just go elsewhere. Glasgow’s ours and there are arguably better places to meet up and celebrate. Why no go back to the kelvingrove where the four founders met? Or where our first game was played at the haugh? If anyone wants to stop today going ahead they’ll need to lock everyone in their houses, block the roads, and shut down trains, buses, subway.