***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

The wife and wain got me a video message from Goram for my birthday. Belter!!!! Pure starstruck.:lol:

A couple of bottles of Glenfiddich malt whisky too. The lads and I will tan that today. Have a wee bottle of 55 champagne  for Tavs holding the trophy aloft. :champagne:

Lett's thrash these sheep shagging bastards!

Championeeeees!!!!

43 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Came out of a portaloo in Albert Square in 2008, sun beating down, half cut  thinking nothing could ever beat that but this is something else today. Sitting at home, rake o cans fucking delighted 

That must have been some fucking dump, to have nothing to top it in 13 years...

I am so fucking buzzing to see big silver things waved in our faces again. It has been much much too long. Amazing to think how things have changed personally and in general since the last time we raised the league title.

Unfortunately, I wont be going over today for numerous reasons but have the beers at the ready!!!

Everyone enjoy their day, show Glasgow who owns this city and stay safe. You deserve this. WATP!!!

Looking at the George Square webcam, they have put a temporary fence (the type seen flying around Sharkheid) around the scaffolding. I seriously doubt that this will be enough of a deterrent to those looking to suitably decorate the scaffolding in a few hours time. No sign of Plod there either or anything that looks like they may attempt to shut off access. I think they realise that they are farting against thunder trying to keep the Bears off the streets.