***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No such thing as a loyalist place in Scotland. Yous all mingle from the word go in your schools etc 

Assume you have started early on the communion wine today. 

27 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Assume you have started early on the communion wine today. 

Makes no sense in regards what I said. We have separated schooling and Protestant areas in NI. In Scotland everyone is together from the start

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Scottish Rangers fans actually shouldn’t even sing loyalist songs regarding places and events in NI. Has nothing to do with them and it’s as bad as Scottish celtic fans waving the Irish tri colour 

🤣🤣🤣

Either someone has access to your account or your making a right tit if yourself.

will2203 likes this
Just now, falkirkNS said:

🤣🤣🤣

Either someone has access to your account or your making a right tit if yourself.

There’s no sense getting annoyed by it because it’s literally the truth. I wouldn’t sit and sing songs about things happening in other countries and pretend im part of it 

I can see how it hurts you especially because you especially like to pretend you’re northern irish 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

There’s no sense getting annoyed by it because it’s literally the truth. I wouldn’t sit and sing songs about things happening in other countries and pretend im part of it 

I can see how it hurts you especially because you especially like to pretend you’re northern irish 

Finnish your bottle of tonic there and sleep it aff.

You'll feel better tommorow.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I’m not drinking

Your spelling is suggesting you might be though. That or you’re furious. Probably both 

"Finish" Is my trademark abit like definitely in Line of Duty.

Enjoy your day kid.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Scottish Rangers fans actually shouldn’t even sing loyalist songs regarding places and events in NI. Has nothing to do with them and it’s as bad as Scottish celtic fans waving the Irish tri colour 

Did you land on your head this morning?

if it wasn’t for Scottish Rangers fans (and other Brits), you would be part of Eire.

In line with your thinking, why do you support a Scottish football team? Don’t you have football teams over the Irish Sea?

You are a strange one, W.

falkirkNS and ronniescu like this
3 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Whitburn kidding on at being Loyalist - get yourself out to Harthill with the big boys :UK: 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 hopefully see your celebrations from here...image.thumb.jpeg.46f4e412b01eef278b3b9a9d6521ca80.jpeg

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Are we not all British?

Anyway, what you say makes no sense. You come to Ibrox and sing songs about things happening in this part of the Scotland, England, Gibraltar, Barcelona....so have a wee word with yerself and stop acting the mick.

Booked my hotel for Fri night, so I can be at Ibrox early on Sat. Hopefully the gates will accidentally be kept open and theyll let us all in to see the title lift (yes I know it wont ever happen)

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Who was it that settled in N. Ireland back in the day?

• GabrielTomato changed the title to ***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***