***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20210516-WA0005.mp4

Enjoying everyone's comments with a beer in my hand. Only thing that would make it better is if I could share it with my brother. Lost him 2 years ago at the age of 52. He'd have loved this. Abse

Great post on FF. Deserves sharing here... I need to address a couple of things as a British Muslim Rangers fan. I will continue to fight (Not Physically) against anyone who tries to tarnish

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nope, watched ever episode since it started on season 17 now bit of an Dutch harbour Bering sea expert now 🤣

Definitely place I would like to visit though. Don’t think I could handle a shift on the Time Bandit in the middle of January right enough, need some set of baws for that. 

I've been watching it on discovery plus. Nick from the Summer Bay was found dead in a hotel room near Christmas time, I wonder if that will be in this series.

Finny likes this
On 08/05/2021 at 02:05, badjon said:

At University I was in the Stoke RSC and loved it. Had a season ticket and was hard after kicking the arse out of it on a Friday and then being at the pick up point, once the bus was boarded went to sleep. Wake up in Glasgow, club, match .club, shop for beers, on the bus and back by 23:00

Met a boy years ago in cancun about 2008 he was a brummy used to come to ibrox on the Stoke rsc aswell class lad met him before games few times. Supporters who travel so far will always have massive respect from me !

Bluekev and jintybear like this
12 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I've been watching it on discovery plus. Nick from the Summer Bay was found dead in a hotel room near Christmas time, I wonder if that will be in this series.

Fs it will be mate 

Drugs?

Finny likes this

I’m gutted me and brothers and sis in law going away for a week on Saturday to a big house we hire a few times a year in the village where my sister and nieces and their family stay but I’ll be on my phone all the way up and when I get there I’ll be on here to see the videos everyone has posted my great nephew and his mates coming down for it so everyone enjoy your day whatever you do and be safe :champagne::UK:

Ps booked the house a year ago 😂 

16 minutes ago, alibali59 said:

I’m gutted me and brothers and sis in law going away for a week on Saturday to a big house we hire a few times a year in the village where my sister and nieces and their family stay but I’ll be on my phone all the way up and when I get there I’ll be on here to see the videos everyone has posted my great nephew and his mates coming down for it so everyone enjoy your day whatever you do and be safe :champagne::UK:

Sis in law getting a celebratory roasting mate? 

Finny and Bluekev like this
47 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nope, watched ever episode since it started on season 17 now bit of an Dutch harbour Bering sea expert now 🤣

Definitely place I would like to visit though. Don’t think I could handle a shift on the Time Bandit in the middle of January right enough, need some set of baws for that. 

They are crazy the cunts that work up there mate. I’ve only been up in summer. Mental fuckers. A lot of immigrant workers from Central America are up there when it’s salmon season between June and September. 

Tiger Shaw likes this
3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

They are crazy the cunts that work up there mate. I’ve only been up in summer. Mental fuckers. A lot of immigrant workers from Central America are up there when it’s salmon season between June and September. 

The money they crab fishers make is unreal earn more in three months than some people earn In three years. Dangerous as fuck though think it’s like 100% injury rate 😆

Hadron Collider likes this
Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

The money they crab fishers make is unreal earn more in three months than some people earn In three years. Dangerous as fuck though think it’s like 100% injury rate 😆

One of the worlds most dangerous jobs mate if not the most dangerous. I just know I couldn’t do it. 

Tiger Shaw likes this
53 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Wot home and away?

ForeverAndEver likes this
3 hours ago, will2203 said:

Did you land on your head this morning?

if it wasn’t for Scottish Rangers fans (and other Brits), you would be part of Eire.

In line with your thinking, why do you support a Scottish football team? Don’t you have football teams over the Irish Sea?

You are a strange one, W.

:lol:

What? What? 

3 hours ago, will2203 said:

Are we not all British?

Anyway, what you say makes no sense. You come to Ibrox and sing songs about things happening in this part of the Scotland, England, Gibraltar, Barcelona....so have a wee word with yerself and stop acting the mick.

I go to Ibrox and sing football songs relating to Rangers football club. The politics of NI have nothing to do with Rangers and most certainly have nothing to do with Scottish Rangers fans.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Who was it that settled in N. Ireland back in the day?

What an absolute stretch that is to make it seem like modern day Scottish Rangers fans somehow were involved in the troubles of recent years. Rangers weren’t even close to existing during the plantation :lol:

2 hours ago, Madina said:

Booked my hotel for Fri night, so I can be at Ibrox early on Sat. Hopefully the gates will accidentally be kept open and theyll let us all in to see the title lift (yes I know it wont ever happen)

You shouldn’t be allowed to attend the celebrations. You stopped supporting us and posting on here until we won the title again. 

Bronzy and ronniescu like this
55 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You shouldn’t be allowed to attend the celebrations. You stopped supporting us and posting on here until we won the title again. 

"Stopped supporting us" 😂 yeah I must have imagined all the games I went to in League 2/1/Championship/Premiership in the last 10 years. I stopped posting on here but I certainly didnt stop supporting us or going to games you melt 

2 hours ago, alibali59 said:

So you weren't confident then 

50188252_348226052441495_1680085799107821568_n.gif

• GabrielTomato changed the title to ***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***