***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

40 minutes ago, Peter Pan Fan said:

I reported the thug that sits next to me at Ibrox for singing the sash. Waiting on hearing a response from the club.

Quite right, according to Williamson, no place for that. Just don’t hold your breath while waiting for a reply!

Hope whoever attends has a great day but i am avoiding it like the plague.  Adult/Dad head on but ill be in the house with the kids and watching us lift that title live on TV with a drink toasting to the 55 for the 66 and other lost friends.

I am sure the UB will have a great display and wish all fans a great day but it will attract boozed up wee fuds. More than certain there will be trouble so best to be avoided. 

Just now, TheJacketRFC said:

Hope whoever attends has a great day but i am avoiding it like the plague.  Adult/Dad head on but ill be in the house with the kids and watching us lift that title live on TV with a drink toasting to the 55 for the 66 and other lost friends.

I am sure the UB will have a great display and wish all fans a great day but it will attract boozed up wee fuds. More than certain there will be trouble so best to be avoided. 

You're probably right and it's sad but that's the society we're living in 

3 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I've been watching it on discovery plus. Nick from the Summer Bay was found dead in a hotel room near Christmas time, I wonder if that will be in this series.

Aye a shame that. Mad with it and od in a hotel. I remember he was smacked out his nut in one episode. Seems to be a load of them end up on the Dan mac. Seemed a decent guy aswell. 

Just now, Finny said:

Aye a shame that. Mad with it and od in a hotel. I remember he was smacked out his nut in one episode. Seems to be a load of them end up on the Dan mac. Seemed a decent guy aswell. 

Aye it does seem to be a problem, they must blow half their wages on gear and the other half on rehab.

24 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

The exact same thing happened 2 months ago with no trouble