***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

8 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Seen a few videos of fighting between our own fans. That’s about all I have seen though. 

:boxing: This,  couple of internal scraps and a guy jumping on a meat wagon is all I've seen. Nothing that wouldn't happen on a normal Saturday night.

Edit : and a fat bird doing a pish :lol:

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

:boxing: This,  couple of internal scraps and a guy jumping on a meat wagon is all I've seen. Nothing that wouldn't happen on a normal Saturday night.

Hopefully SMSM don't make a big deal of that. Great atmosphere when I was at the square earlier. That shit happens in every walk of life from nightclubs to pubs. Someone always gets too pished.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Hopefully SMSM don't make a big deal of that. Great atmosphere when I was at the square earlier. That shit happens in every walk of life from nightclubs to pubs. Someone always gets too pished.

You know they'll run with it but fuck them , fuck knows numbers but guessing maybe 30000 there  and there is videos of about 30 people acting the goat. No more than any large crowd. Fireworks kicking off in the Mearns just now :UK:

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The vast majority of our fans are absolutely brand new, who were just out for a party today

I mean, I even had some guy who was completely rubber ask me if I had a good Eid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't let them control the narrative about the big bad rangers fans on account of a minority of idiots causing trouble ffs

Absolutely agree.

Of course there's going to be arseholes, where isn't there?

Your work has arseholes. TRNSMT has arseholes (quite a lot of them, actually). A comedy club has arseholes. A pub has arseholes.

It's literally no different from any other Saturday night in Glasgow :lol:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The vast majority of our fans are absolutely brand new, who were just out for a party today

I mean, I even had some guy who was completely rubber ask me if I had a good Eid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't let them control the narrative about the big bad Rangers fans on account of a minority of idiots causing trouble ffs

Multiculturalism Glasgow style 😁

The guy probably never knew it was Eid until there was the outcry caused by the non Muslim south Asians getting lifted on Thursday .

I had heard it was Ramadan last weekend ,Didn’t realise it was almost over though .

Some absolute rockets out there but to use them (minority) to try represent a fanbase the size of ours is just wrong.

During the day the vast majority were having fun and having a laugh, it was a good atmosphere.

Then the nuggets turned up. If they werent stabbing each other in George Square it would have been somewhere else tonight.  Fucking braindead idiots.

9 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Some absolute rockets out there but to use them (minority) to try represent a fanbase the size of ours is just wrong.

During the day the vast majority were having fun and having a laugh, it was a good atmosphere.

Then the nuggets turned up. If they werent stabbing each other in George Square it would have been somewhere else tonight.  Fucking braindead idiots.

Only seen one slight skirmish on the way to get some more booze and having to walk to St Enoch centre for a pish aswell, since the cunts had shut the toilets at Queen St Station, or when I said to the polis guy in the station he said go to Buchanan galleries! Aye, nae bother Occifur :wanker: