***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

sorry to hear you were stuck in the hospital and to be honest me and my son were saying would love to ask those there today do you go and watch Rangers - think there'd be a lot saying who 

I'll be honest and say I've not had a season ticket in years mate. Had one from about 89-2002 with my Dad then work dictated I couldn't get to most games. Ticket shared for a season but still didn't even get to half of them. 

Went to a good few games afterwards (public sale) and also managed to get to more when we were put down divisions, the 8-0 stenhousmuir game stands out in my mind. 

Was going to stick my name back on waiting list, but seems my job might be taking a turn, maybe redundancies or shift changes so can't. Would love to get back going on a regular basis at some point. :sad:

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'll be honest and say I've not had a season ticket in years mate. Had one from about 89-2002 with my Dad then work dictated I couldn't get to most games. Ticket shared for a season but still didn't even get to half of them. 

Went to a good few games afterwards (public sale) and also managed to get to more when we were put down divisions, the 8-0 stenhousmuir game stands out in my mind. 

Was going to stick my name back on waiting list, but seems my job might be taking a turn, maybe redundancies or shift changes so can't. Would love to get back going on a regular basis at some point. :sad:

Abe no had a season ticket since I lost my seat in the club deck. I struggled to get the season before and since my wife died I've literally not managed a game since. Last year I was finally in a position where my children had got a bit older and intended to take my 2 youngest at least to games then covid hit putting an end to that but even if covid never came around I wouldn't have made any games after that due to my youngest daughters illness. Tough shit all round on my part but still I don't think it makes me any less a supporter 

12 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I would say so as well, thing is the polis and government knew this was coming so could have had some measures in place but we all knew why they didn't 

rab measures in place for what reason - to stop what 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

rab measures in place for what reason - yo stop what 

I'm meaning they knew weeks probably months ago that this was happening surely they could have had something in place to control the crowds in a respectable manner rather than saying they didn't expect the numbers that appeared???? Maybe I'm just talking shit because I've had a few beers too many tonight 

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Rab if you tell me a game you can make next year I'll give you my ticket for nothing so you can get to see us 

Appreciate that mate I really do think it all comes down to when I can get this wean out of hospital for any length of time

Tbf I wouldn't mind getting along next season if things get back to normal and joining some of u guys for a pint before a game. Always noticed some come across as pure cunts on here but really u can tell they are really good bears with a heart of gold

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Appreciate that mate I really do think it all comes down to when I can get this wean out of hospital for any length of time

Whatever works for you mate just pm me. My pal sits next to me I can probably get his as well. 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Abe no had a season ticket since I lost my seat in the club deck. I struggled to get the season before and since my wife died I've literally not managed a game since. Last year I was finally in a position where my children had got a bit older and intended to take my 2 youngest at least to games then covid hit putting an end to that but even if covid never came around I wouldn't have made any games after that due to my youngest daughters illness. Tough shit all round on my part but still I don't think it makes me any less a supporter 

I was club deck to start mate (my Dad could manage they stairs then) then got a move to West Enclosure about 93/94 or 95. I might be out with my club deck dates as I can't remember when it was added to the main stand (so might not be 89, but sure 90/91 season it was) as I was at the league decider v The sheep.

Anyway, hope your daughter is ok and you get a season ticket again at some point, I still hope to. :thumbup:

Just now, rabc10000 said:

I'm meaning they knew weeks probably months ago that this was happening surely they could have had something in place to control the crowds in a respectable manner rather than saying they didn't expect the numbers that appeared???? Maybe I'm just talking shit because I've had a few beers too many tonight 

:lol: your doing fine rab beer or no beer - my point is they shouldn't need police or anyone else to tell people to behave - no Rangers supporter should behave in a way that embarrasses the club - as I said already I hope it was just fannies on a day out fuck all to do with the club - but then again if it was media won't show it that way 

5 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

That prick humza is the same as all the other pathetic Tims. Can’t win on the pitch so desperately trying whatever he can to try and hurt us. “Further action”?? Get to fuck

He can fuck off too. What's he going to do, retrospectively jail us all from George square, the hypocritical SNP, taig loving cunt that he is! :wanker:

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

:lol: your doing fine rab beer or no beer - my point is they shouldn't need police or anyone else to tell people to behave - no Rangers supporter should behave in a way that embarrasses the club - as I said already I hope it was just fannies on a day out fuck all to do with the club - but then again if it was media won't show it that way 

Im dreading the headlines tomorro but fan or not it will over shadow everything the club has achieved this season and that part really pisses me off 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Im dreading the headlines tomorro but fan or not it will over shadow everything the club has achieved this season and that part really pisses me off 

Mate, fuck the headlines, it won't ruin what was a great day for me, you and all of our fans. Its memories that count, not some shite written by a taig agenda driven media. Fuck them! :rangers: